Prospect Info: 2020 Team Board Mock Draft 3rd Overall Pick

Who will the Sens pick at #3

• Yaroslav Askarov, G, SKA-Neva St. Petersburg (VHL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jamie Drysdale, D, Erie Otters (OHL)

• Dylan Holloway, C/LW, Univ. of Wisconsin (NCAA)

• Alexander Holtz, RW, Djurgårdens IF (SHL)

• Seth Jarvis, RW, Portland Winterhawks (WHL)

• Anton Lundell, C, HIFK (Liiga)

• Dawson Mercer, RW, Chicoutimi Saguenéens (QMJHL)

• Jack Quinn, RW, Ottawa 67's (OHL)

• Jake Sanderson, D, Univ. of North Dakota (NCAA)

• Connor Zary, C, Kamloops Blazers (WHL)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
A series of polls for the forthcoming draft. Picks will be decided by vote.

Results Thread

PLEASE ONLY VOTE IF YOU ARE A FAN OF THE TEAM PICKING!

1 day poll

Awarding the Rangers the obvious first pick and they have another 1st so they'll be able to participate.

:rangers#1 Alexis Lafrenière, LW, Rimouski Océanic (QMJHL) Deafault

:kings#2 Quinton Byfield, C, Sudbury Wolves (OHL)

:sens#3 ??????

jhutter

Dec 23, 2016
I selected Timmy, because I'm going to will his selection into existence. Deep down, I feel that he'll get selected at #2, and that would be ok. I heard that this Byfield kid is alright.

Emerica

May 29, 2010
Stutzle is #2 in my mind so I am fine if this is how it shakes out at the draft. Win-win either way with Byfield and Stutzle.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Do we really need Amirov, Lundell, and Holloway (among others) as options? I get that not everybody will pick one of the typical options, but those guys are probably all questionable as to whether they'll be guaranteed selected top 10 (again, along with some other guys).

Anyways, easy choice at 3 for me, 4th is where things open up.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Do we really need Amirov, Lundell, and Holloway (among others) as options? I get that not everybody will pick one of the typical options, but those guys are probably all questionable as to whether they'll be guaranteed selected top 10 (again, along with some other guys).

lol no

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle

Then don't vote for them.

There will be more variation later in the draft.

Reactions: Sweatred

Liver King

Jan 23, 2016
Stützle!!!!

Timmy might be an amazing fit with Tkahcuk, a tenacious speedy playmaker...just toss passes in front of the net and you'll score off Brady more times than not

Now lets get to pick 5 where things get spicy

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Here is the pick 4 thread: Prospect Info: - 2020 Team Board Mock Draft

Seems like it is between Perfetti and Raymond, with Perfetti out to an early lead. In either case, I'm going with Sanderson for the next poll I think. Just see him as a guy we might really like.
No Sanderson love from Wings Fans.
I think Stevie gives Sanderson a ton of consideration .. A Sanderson , Seider pair could be huge... Could rival Jones and Werenski in 3-4 years.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012

Seems like it is between Perfetti and Raymond, with Perfetti out to an early lead. In either case, I'm going with Sanderson for the next poll I think. Just see him as a guy we might really like.

I'm curious if Perfetti would have gotten the same level of attention from Wings fans had it not been rumoured early that Yzerman was targeting him with the 4 pick.

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC

Just curious, why him over Raymond or Drysdale? Idk enough about Sanderson atm but projections seem like he’s a lower pick in the top 10 no?

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
My speculation but I could see Y use his cap space to get some 1st from contenders and use the to trade up to #2.

His relationship with Tampa might help there.

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
Just curious, why him over Raymond or Drysdale? Idk enough about Sanderson atm but projections seem like he’s a lower pick in the top 10 no?

I think there is a very tight group from 4-7 or 8... dont think theres really a top and bottom, so much as there are guys who certain teams prefer.

Sanderson, to me, checks more boxes as a Sens pick than anyone else in the draft: big, great skater, very high IQ, arguably the biggest riser in the draft (with Quinn & Stutzle), pro bloodlines, tough, disciplined, hard worker, letter material, elite defensive upside, very good offensive upside, going to college (UND, where 3 of our guys played last yr).... just seems like a quintessential Sens prospect

Reactions: Taluss

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad