• C.J. Smith, LW**

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ruckus007

where to?
May 27, 2003
Huntington, WV
All prospects who fit the HF prospect criteria are included.

ELIGIBILITY
-In his Age-24 season with fewer than 65 NHL games for a skater (or 45 games for a goalie).
-Jonas Johansson (Age-24 season) will age out after this season.

-If signed out of Europe or the NCAA at age 22 or older, fewer than 65 (skaters) or 45 (goalies) NHL games within three years of signing.
-The following players' eligibility is based on the 22 and over rule: C.J. Smith (03/30/20), Lawrence Pilut (03/15/21), Andrew Oglevie (04/11/21), Victor Olofsson (04/24/21), Brandon Hickey (07/01/21), Casey Fitzgerald (03/26/22).

-If I have made any mistakes with the list, let me know.

RULES
Each poll runs 24 hours and is public. Vote for your choice and nominate a prospect from the list below to replace that player on the subsequent poll.

If there is a tie in the Top 10, there will be a run-off and the losing prospect will be returned to the pool for the next vote. Outside the Top 10, the tie will hold, the two highest Adds will be added and we'll move on.

PROSPECT RANKINGS
In the past, we've also done skater-only and goalie-only threads, as well as aggregate-type of rankings. If someone is interested, they are welcome to inherit that responsibility.

Spring 2020 Top Prospects
1. Dylan Cozens, C (--): 49 of 55 votes (89.1%). Runner up, Victor Olofsson (3 votes)

Eligible to be added
G: Jonas Johansson, Erik Portillo

D: Jacob Bryson, Casey Fitzgerald, Brandon Hickey, Miska Kukkonen, Linus Lindstrand Cronholm, Philip Nyberg, Matthew Spencer, William Worge Kreu

F: Filip Cederqvist, Marcus Davidsson, Vasili Glotov, Aaron Huglen, Brett Murray, Andrew Oglevie, Matej Pekar, Lukas Rousek,Linus Weissbach

*prospect eligibility concludes once five (5) more NHL games are played
**prospect eligibility concludes on March 30, 2020

sufferer

Dec 6, 2017
thanks for making Olofsson stay on the board longer and keeping this an issue!

end this fresh hell and just vote for him people
I wouldn't be caught dead voting for a guy I no longer thought was a prospect. UPL all the way.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Voting for VO to get him off the board and onto the real prospects.

My "actual prospect" vote would be UPL AINEC.

Add Bryson.

The #3 "actual prospect" is gonna be a toughie.

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Or if no one votes for him its basically like hes not on the list.

Spot on.

I’m not voting for Thumper Sillybottom and Mimsy Ballsdangle just so they don’t appear on the voting block.

Ignoring them makes a more proper final list.

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
VO is one of the 4 best forwards on the NHL team...he has no business being in this poll.

Ruckus007

where to?
May 27, 2003
Huntington, WV
It's a travesty! A sham! A mockery! A traveshamockery!!!

If you want to be bothered by this, fine, but for those of you who think Pilut has some how lifted off from prospect status, I don't think you have much of a leg to stand on, IMO.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
VO should not have been on here and Voting should have started at #2 since Cozens is the clear cut top prospect. Hell, he is a legit top 10 prospect in the entire league.

But holy shit our prospects SUCK. We need Cozens to be a ppg player and we need to hit a home run with our 1st this year.

Reactions: sufferer and jc17

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad