• C.J. Smith, LW**

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ruckus007

where to?
May 27, 2003
Huntington, WV
All prospects who fit the HF prospect criteria are included.

ELIGIBILITY
-In his Age-24 season with fewer than 65 NHL games for a skater (or 45 games for a goalie).
-Jonas Johansson (Age-24 season) will age out after this season.

-If signed out of Europe or the NCAA at age 22 or older, fewer than 65 (skaters) or 45 (goalies) NHL games within three years of signing.
-The following players' eligibility is based on the 22 and over rule: C.J. Smith (03/30/20), Lawrence Pilut (03/15/21), Andrew Oglevie (04/11/21), Victor Olofsson (04/24/21), Brandon Hickey (07/01/21), Casey Fitzgerald (03/26/22).

-If I have made any mistakes with the list, let me know.

RULES
Each poll runs 24 hours and is public. Vote for your choice and nominate a prospect from the list below to replace that player on the subsequent poll.

If there is a tie in the Top 10, there will be a run-off and the losing prospect will be returned to the pool for the next vote. Outside the Top 10, the tie will hold, the two highest Adds will be added and we'll move on.

PROSPECT RANKINGS
In the past, we've also done skater-only and goalie-only threads, as well as aggregate-type of rankings. If someone is interested, they are welcome to inherit that responsibility.

Fall 2020 Top Prospects
1. Dylan Cozens, C
2. Victor Olofsson, LW
3. Ukko-Pekka Luukkonen, G

4. Henri Jokiharju, D (graduated)
5. Lawrence Pilut, D
6. Oskari Laaksonen, D
7. Rasmus Asplund, C
8. Ryan Johnson, D

9.(t) William Borgen, D
9.(t) Mattias Samuelsson, D
11. C.J. Smith, LW
12. Arttu Ruotsalainen, C
13. Marcus Davidsson, C
14. Jacob Bryson, D
15. Matej Pekar, C
16. Linus Weissbach, LW
17. Erik Portillo, G
18. Miska Kukkonen, D
19. Casey Fitzgerald, D
20. Lukas Rousek, RW
21.(t) Filip Cederqvist, LW
21.(t) Andrew Oglevie, C
23. Aaron Huglen, RW
24. Linus Lindstrand Cronholm, D
25. Jonas Johansson, G

Eligible to be added
G: Jonas Johansson, Erik Portillo

D: Jacob Bryson, Casey Fitzgerald, Brandon Hickey, Miska Kukkonen, Linus Lindstrand Cronholm, Philip Nyberg, Matthew Spencer, William Worge Kreu

F: Filip Cederqvist, Marcus Davidsson, Vasili Glotov, Aaron Huglen, Brett Murray, Andrew Oglevie, Matej Pekar, Lukas Rousek, Arttu Ruotsalainen, Linus Weissbach

*prospect eligibility concludes once five (5) more NHL games are played
**prospect eligibility concludes on March 30, 2020

I was holding out until Olofsson hit 65 games and my travel schedule eased up. One of those isn't an issue for the time being...

Last edited:

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
Olofsson is still considered a prospect? I get your 65 game rules but he should be the exception.

Yeah, he was at 60 and would've easily played 5 more games absent an injury. He's not a prospect anymore. I'd be all for removing him.

With the year over year regression of a lot of those guys in the current poll, this may look ugly when it's all said and done. Honestly, would probably vote Ruotsalainen and Bryson over half of these guys.

Add Ruotsalainen.

VaporTrail

Mar 2, 2011
VO is done being a prospect..I went with Cozens as he addresses one of our greatest needs and possibly has the highest ceiling of them all

Ruckus007

where to?
May 27, 2003
Huntington, WV
I still think Cozens has a higher ceiling and have him rated higher than VO regardless. :D

Well, ~0.75 ppg as a 24 year old is a pretty substantial goal to hit... :naughty:

Of course, I'm being somewhat facetious with all of this and I'm certainly not moved (and never am!) by complaints about who is and isn't on the list. Folks, it literally doesn't matter!

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Well, ~0.75 ppg as a 24 year old is a pretty substantial goal to hit... :naughty:

Of course, I'm being somewhat facetious with all of this and I'm certainly not moved (and never am!) by complaints about who is and isn't on the list. Folks, it literally doesn't matter!

I know right! I'm very excited by Cozens' longer term. I think by his 24-year old season, he will be hitting that sort of production and also an excellent defensive player, hard to play against in all areas. :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad