CFHF Fantasy League 2020 Prospect Draft: Draft Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
CFHF-Banner.png

Welcome to the
2020 CFHF Fantasy Draft
Hosted this year by Kanye live from Shelbyville, starting June 10th
250px-Shelbyville_2.png

As close as we were willing to get to the draft location.
Rules and Resources:
  • The only players eligible for this draft are players who are eligible for the 2020 NHL Draft.
  • The full, up-to date draft board can be found here: 2020 Draft Board.
  • All prospects are listed on the prospect list wiki page.
  • To start off with, you will have 24 hours to make your selection from when the previous GM picks. Please try to be as quick as possible. If the draft is dragging and people are taking too long, InfinityIggy and I reserve the right to alter the time window.
  • If you miss your window, subsquent GMs may take their picks in order. The pick may be made up at any time, but players who were already selected are no longer available.
  • This thread is only meant for picking players. All other comments, applause, mockery, public outcry etc. should be placed in the chat thread, including pointing out that a player is unavailable or announcing that you're trading your pick.
  • When you make your pick, please state the position and the player's name, as well as any other details you wish to mention. And don't forget to thank your generous host!
  • If you feel that it's likely that you will be absent when your pick comes up, please PM InfinityIggy or myself with an ordered list. We will make your selection for you as per your instruction if necessary. It's ok to say something like "please wait until the last moment, because I might be back in time."

Selected players:
Alexis Lafreniere
Quinton Byfield
Tim Stutzle
Cole Perfetti
Lucas Raymond
Marco Rossi
Jamie Drysdale
Jack Quinn
Alexander Holtz
Yaroslav Askarov
Anton Lundell
Seth Jarvis
Conor Zary
Noel Gunler
Dawson Mercer
Marat Khusnutdinov
Hendrix Lapierre
Mavrik Bourque
Jan Mysak
Dylan Holloway
Rodion Amirov
Jacob Perreault
John-Jason Peterka
Thomas Bordeleau
Lukas Reichel
Zion Nybeck
Jake Sanderson
Martin Chromiak
Brendan Brisson
Tyson Foerster
Roni Hirvonen
Luke Evangelista
Theodor Niederbach
Jeremie Poirier
Ridly Greig
Kasper Simontaival
Jean-Luc Foudy
Eemil Vero
Ozzy Wiesblatt
Sean Farrell
Alexander Pashin
Vasily Pomonarev
Pavel Novak
William Wallinder
Artur Akhtyamov
Joni Jurmo
Kaiden Guhle
Justin Barron
Deniil Gushchin
Emil Andrae
Sam Colangelo
Braden Schneider
Anton Johannesson
Dmitri Ovchinnikov
Jan Bednar
Jake Neighbours
Veeti Miettinen
Joel Blomqvist
Yevgeni Oksentyuk
Daniell Torgersson
Jack Finley
Nico Daws
Justin Sourdif
Colby Ambrosio
Ronan Seeley
Ryan O'Rourke
Luke Tuch
Helge Grans
Michael Benning
Tristen Robins
Alex Cotton
Roby Jarventie
Ty Smilanik
Ben Schoen
Brett Berard
Daemon Hunt
Shakir Mukhamadullin

Last edited:

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
The Terrors would like to start by thanking our incredible hosts, The Wheeling Dusters. Call me.

To our fans back in Dubai, which I have been recently informed is not actually in Saudi Arabia, I hope you’re all doing well.

It was a turbulent season for The Terrors, full of ups and downs. There are positives we can take away though, like for the first time: we didn’t get bounced in the 1st round.

We’ve already started the long process of retooling this club. Having traded long-time overpaid, lazy, stupid, no good veterans like Sidney Crosby and Alexander Ovechkin.

It is my pleasure to select from the DEL Mannheim Eagles, Tim Stützle.

Tim-Stutzle.jpg

*much fanfare*

@Tkachuky Europe.

WeegarUnderwood

Fan of Intangibles
Jan 13, 2014
Vancouver, B.C
The Horseheads would like to start with a congratulations to the newly named Tusken City Raiders on their incredible, record breaking season. Also a big fat shoutout to the Dusters and the people of Shelbyville for their hospitality. What’s that weird smell in the air?

Anyway, without further a due, the Horseheads are proud to select centre, Anton Lundell!

https%3A%2F%2Fmilehighsticking.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2017%2F07%2F1090697452-1-850x560.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2020-6-11_12-13-49.jpeg
    upload_2020-6-11_12-13-49.jpeg
    49.8 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad