Roster Moves: 2020 Offseason Thread Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
HCs can't prepare young players for the intensity and physicality of the playoffs, and the Islanders take that up another notch with the biggest, most aggressive group of forwards in the NHL.
I mean how many of you have had your fathers tell you something, and only decades later did you realize, oh yeah, the old man was right all along!

This is why playoff experience matters, it's like sex, you can read about, but it ain't the same as doing it.

Reactions: IronMarshal

Adtar02

@NateThompson44 is a bum
Apr 8, 2012
2nd star 2 the right
Just so we're clear - im pulling the strings on whatever puppet youre talking to as a distraction. Your dog is now half way to Jersey.

We thank you for being distracted.
actually was talking to the forum. not a specific poster. but their maybe one I was talking about.

and just for fun
60828ABF-D9AD-4A9D-AD55-6AA9DD272EBB.jpeg

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
Feel like I'm being sold nonsense on this team. They looked dreadful in the playoffs.

Additions of Lindblom and Patrick would be huge, but they should make 1 or 2 larger changes as well. They need a system shock.

Adtar02

@NateThompson44 is a bum
Apr 8, 2012
2nd star 2 the right
Feel like I'm being sold nonsense on this team. They looked dreadful in the playoffs.

Additions of Lindblom and Patrick would be huge, but they should make 1 or 2 larger changes as well. They need a system shock.
not playing the same system you just spend most of a full season learning and starting to perfect may be part of the problem. just saying

Reactions: Striiker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad