GDT: 2020 NHL Free Agent Frenzy II

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
Because they haven’t deserved it. You don’t just give ice time with the big club the high draft picks cause fans are curious. Not how it works nor should it

So when will they deserve it? When they are Paul Casey's age and are borderline NHLers? I'd say they deserve the minutes more than f***ing Kevan Miller.

Reactions: Gordoff and duffy

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
So when will they deserve it? When they are Paul Casey's age and are borderline NHLers? I'd say they deserve the minutes more than f***ing Kevan Miller.

I agree they need to play if for no other reason than to see whether they are worth retaining. Hard to know when they sit in Providence. A guy like Zboril has pretty much done all he can in the AHL. Time to fish or cut bait with these guys and you can't do that if you keep signing meh veterans to play above them.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
My question for everyone here is this. If Sweeney signs Hall to a 3 year 21 mil contract will you forgive him?
No, Miller was not needed at all. This is like he is now afraid he lost Krug and needs another warm body just in case

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Zboril
Clifton
Vaakaneinen
Lauzon

... and Sweeney needed to sign Miller to a contract??

They clearly don’t like those guys and we likely go Moore Gryz Miller.

We probably we’re gonna leave cap space on the table. Why not have a 7th D who can fight.

Underwhelming of course. Not sure he gets kore than a PTO elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad