2020 NHL entry draft

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
If Helge Grans is there when we pick and we pick him I'd never ask for anything more. We'd only be missing a top goalie prospect from our pipeline if that happens.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
If Helge Grans is there when we pick and we pick him I'd never ask for anything more. We'd only be missing a top goalie prospect from our pipeline if that happens.

We don't have a 1C. Unless Krebs absolutely hits the ground running in the NHL.

I can't see any way Grans wouldn't be available as I think he is likely to fall from the first round. He rose very fast and the season abruptly stopped, I can see many GM's hesitating.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
We don't have a 1C. Unless Krebs absolutely hits the ground running in the NHL.

I can't see any way Grans wouldn't be available as I think he is likely to fall from the first round. He rose very fast and the season abruptly stopped, I can see many GM's hesitating.
I'm counting Glass in the pipeline, Grans didn't rise quickly, he has been at the end/start of the 1st/2nd for a while for some reason, with some outliers.

Don't know why GM's would hesitate(why would they?), he has drawn a lot of scouts season long, heck, Anaheim flew over their GM, & AGM to watch him play which never happens.

Last year I loved Söderström as a prospect and pushed him for top-10, this year I see Grans as a better prospect so wouldn't surprise me if he goes real early, his offensive game is my biggest question mark, but he could turn out as a right-handed Lindholm+.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I'm counting Glass in the pipeline, Grans didn't rise quickly, he has been at the end/start of the 1st/2nd for a while for some reason, with some outliers.

Don't know why GM's would hesitate(why would they?), he has drawn a lot of scouts season long, heck, Anaheim flew over their GM, & AGM to watch him play which never happens.

Last year I loved Söderström as a prospect and pushed him for top-10, this year I see Grans as a better prospect so wouldn't surprise me if he goes real early, his offensive game is my biggest question mark, but he could turn out as a right-handed Lindholm+.

I would say I saw lower rankings into December and the recent has been early second round. I'm saying if we did pick him we should trade with the Sens and take him early second and pick up an extra pick.

Ja Sports

May 6, 2020
New hype reel on Seth Jarvis :) very underrated player (with one of the best names in the draft)

Let me know if there's a player you want covered next!

Ja Sports

May 6, 2020
Fresh hype reel for Marco Rossi - who had with the highest PPG of this draft class

Enjoy guys :) who should I cover next?

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
Enjoy guys :) who should I cover next?

Hendrix Lapierre would be an interesting one to cover as he is in the Knights pick range.

He has had 3 concussion already and missed a bunch of time so I know close to nothing about him. I’ve read stuff saying he is a top 10 talent if not for the questions about his durability. Sounds a bit like Krebs did last year, and the Knights didn’t hesitate picking him up.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Unlike muscle/tendon issues which WILL heal, concussions are pernicious. He has three KNOWN concussions. That makes him very susceptible for future issues.

One big NHL open ice hit and he could be out for his career, or extended time.

(FTR, I am writing generalities. I don't know his situation or past treatment. But considering the news that comes out in dribbles from former hockey players and other athletes, it's very concerning.)

Reactions: theslatcher

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad