NFL: 2020 NFL off-season news & notes discussion thread (Cowboys & Texans players have COVID-19)

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I grew to tolerate Tessitore but he is a lot of typical ESPN artificial substance. I couldn't stand him when he led horse racing.

If there's no college season, that makes Chris Fowler available. Not sure how Herbstreit is analyzing pros but I'd take that team doing MNF.

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
That's great! I have no idea why anyone would start ANYTHING with Thomas on social media, he's a destroyer if you go after him.

"It took you six years and 17 weeks to have a good game"

Except MT is the one that looks like a little crybaby. Parker didnt do or start anything...

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
NFL player suing over sexual assault on plane

An unnamed NFL player is suing United Airlines, alleging he was sexually harassed, assaulted and violated by a female passenger on a February flight from Los Angeles to Newark, New Jersey, and that the airline failed to properly respond to complaints.

The civil suit, filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Monday, seeks unspecified statutory and punitive damages from the airline.

According to the lawsuit, the player and another passenger in the same row made four complaints to flight attendants that the woman was making "unwanted sexual advances" before she was moved to a different seat.

The two men are suing United, the lawsuit says, because the airline refused to give them the name of the woman, the flight attendants and potential witnesses, and because the airline failed to follow policies to respond to sexual harassment and assault on the Feb. 10 flight.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Believe it or not, Week 1 odds are already out! I'm not sure I've ever seen any site list odds so early, but pregame.com has.

Pregame.com Line

Hmmmmm maybe I should start my "Upset of the Week" contest a little early this year! :laugh: :sarcasm: I already know what my week 1 pick will be barring a big change in the line posted in that link.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Well, considering the onside kick has basically become obsolete when they changed that rule a few years ago, I very much like this & hope it goes thru.
If you fail that would mean that the receiving team gets the ball inside the 40. Only a couple of yards closer than a failed onside kick which typically ends up around the 45.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad