Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arthur Kaliyev, F

• Rasmus Kupari, F

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lumbergh

It was an idea. I didn't say it was a good idea.
Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA
Back by popular (Rorschach's) request! It's been over a year since we took a look at the prospects and ranked them.

Only players who are eligible for the 2021 Calder trophy. Calder eligibility is defined as:
- No older than 26 years old as of September 15th, 2020
- Has not played in more than 25 games in one season or more than 6 games in two consecutive seasons (making Cal Petersen, Carl Grundstrom, Sean Walker, and Matt Roy exempt)

We'll do this for as long as you all want, either you want to stop or we run out of options.

I'm kinda using my own judgment for the first ten options, listed alphabetically (not necessarily my own list, but the ones most likely to have recognition/votes until people start nominating).

I sometimes get busy with work and other projects, so if someone else wants to take reigns/take over, feel free to! I'm setting the poll at 1 day. Please say if this is too short for a poll.

Edit: Don't forget to nominate who goes on next!
Careful, there! This thing could go over 40 rounds with all the prospects we have.

Reactions: King'sPawn

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
I guess Blake finally has something to hang his hat on...a top prospect pool. Can't remember any past GMs having that under their belt.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad