Prospect Info: 2020 Los Angeles Kings Prospect Rankings #8

Who is the Kings #8 Prospect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Basilisk

Aug 5, 2012
I am going to go with Anderson-Dolan here simply because he looks like an NHL player in the making.

Perhaps, but I dislike the Media "Social Justice" Circus that surrounds him. For this reason, and the reason that we've got 20-30 very intriguing prospects, I'd say trade JAD. LoL, for that matter, trade Faust!!!

BringTheReign

Jul 3, 2008
San Diego
Perhaps, but I dislike the Media "Social Justice" Circus that surrounds him. For this reason, and the reason that we've got 20-30 very intriguing prospects, I'd say trade JAD. LoL, for that matter, trade Faust!!!

You do understand that comments like this are why it's ever brought up at all, right? If there weren't backwards people out there who disparaged JAD (like calling to trade him because of his family), his upbringing would be a non-story as he could truly be seen as just another kid with two loving and supportive parents. Be better.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.

This ignorant ass comment is literally the first thing I've seen about the subject since right after his draft. Circus indeed.

SFKingshomer

Aug 2, 2008
Sioux Falls

This is just ignorant thinking and I'm far from a "social justice" type because what I see on the news when it comes to rioting. I do believe in "social justice" when it comes to equality and don't feel JAD family upbringing should be an issue or even mentioned. He's a hard working kid with a good family upbringing and that's the end of it. He will be an NHL player because he's smart and works hard.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad