King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
1. Quinton Byfield, F - 87.1%
2. Gabriel Vilardi, F - 85.9%
3. Alex Turcotte, F - 90.2%
4. Tobias Bjornfot, D - 44.6%

+ Brock Faber

Only players who are eligible for the 2021 Calder trophy. Calder eligibility is defined as:
- No older than 26 years old as of September 15th, 2020
- Has not played in more than 25 games in one season or more than 6 games in two consecutive seasons (making Cal Petersen, Carl Grundstrom, Sean Walker, and Matt Roy exempt)

We'll do this for as long as you all want, either you want to stop or we run out of options.

I sometimes get busy with work and other projects, so if someone else wants to take reigns/take over, feel free to! I'm setting the poll at 1 day. Please say if this is too short for a poll.

Don't forget to nominate who goes on next!

KopitarFAN

Reno Sucks!
Oct 14, 2008
San Pedro, CA
Arty. Add Spence.

This is gonna get interesting, starting at #6, their are at least 6 (maybe more) guys you could make a case for.

Last edited:

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Pleased to see people so pumped for Bjornfot. He really did have a quietly magnificent season after shocking us last camp.

Arty Party here for me, add Spence.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
A little surprised Bjornfot beat out Kaliyev! Went with Arty, he’s going to be a first line stud for us. Add Hults.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Looking like another runaway. Will give it a few hours to see if things change in the voting and to give more time for nominations. As of now, the tally for nominations is:

Hults - 3
Spence - 5
Nousiainen - 1

On another note, would it help you all if I included a list of eligible players for nomination in future OPs?

Chruceg

Aug 12, 2008
Near Philadelphia,PA
Looking like another runaway. Will give it a few hours to see if things change in the voting and to give more time for nominations. As of now, the tally for nominations is:

Hults - 3
Spence - 5
Nousiainen - 1

On another note, would it help you all if I included a list of eligible players for nomination in future OPs?
Yes please... add spence

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.

Hults - 3
Spence - 5
Nousiainen - 1

Feel free to copy and paste the table I put in the first one, or make it a list if that's better--that was the idea, I knew we'd forget someone once we get near 10!

Reactions: King'sPawn

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Well, we have nearly 50 votes with one player dominating by over 60%. It's possible there's nobody else who would have voted for Kaliyev, but we have a long list to go through anyway! Closing this poll.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad