15. Kim Nousiainen, D - 30.4%
16. Cole Hults, D - 41.1%
17. Jordan Spence, D - 44.9%
18. Kasper Simontaival, F - 32.1%
19. Aidan Dudas, F - 35.3%
20. Lukas Parik, G - 37.9%
21. Martin Chromiak, F - 33.3%

+ Andre Lee

Only players who are eligible for the 2021 Calder trophy. Calder eligibility is defined as:
- No older than 26 years old as of September 15th, 2020
- Has not played in more than 25 games in one season or more than 6 games in two consecutive seasons (making Cal Petersen, Carl Grundstrom, Sean Walker, and Matt Roy exempt)

We'll do this for as long as you all want, either you want to stop or we run out of options.

I sometimes get busy with work and other projects, so if someone else wants to take reigns/take over, feel free to! I'm setting the poll at 1 day. Please say if this is too short for a poll.

Don't forget to nominate who goes on next! Below are the list of eligible players.

Daniel Brickley
Alexander Dergachyov
Braden Doyle
Mikey Eyssimont
David Hrenak
Bokondji Imama
Juho Markkanen
Markus Phillips
Drake Rymsha
Johan Sodergran

Basilisk

Aug 5, 2012
PS: Is this list going to 40 prospects? I'm not saying we *should*, but mathematically, we *could*.......

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
PS: Is this list going to 40 prospects? I'm not saying we *should*, but mathematically, we *could*.......

I'm going until we run out or you all tell me to stop (though I may stop if we no longer get nominations/interest dies).

So far, we're still getting 60ish votes, which is still pretty good!

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Moverare, add Sodergran.

Let's see if the Kings' "highest IQ in his draft" can bring it back to NA!

Statto

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 9, 2014
Our prospect list is insane. Ingham projects to be our backup When Quick calls it a day and at this rate he won’t make our top 25. The Kings are very high on him but it’s very hard to project where these guys end up. Equally I can understand why people have voted the way they have... happy days.

Soapdodger

Dec 31, 2007
I have a question concerning Sean Durzi. When we acquired him he seemed to be a major part of the package. Now he is outside our top 20 prospects. My question is: Did he regress so much as a prospect or are we such a deep team?

Reactions: Ghetty Green

BringTheReign

Jul 3, 2008
San Diego
I have a question concerning Sean Durzi. When we acquired him he seemed to be a major part of the package. Now he is outside our top 20 prospects. My question is: Did he regress so much as a prospect or are we such a deep team?

I believe that most wanted him to take a bigger step than he did in his first year pro. I had the chance to watch 3 Reign games live last year, and Durzi seemed nervous with the puck in the offensive zone where it used to be a strength of his game. He also has work to do in his own zone, which was a knock of his game in the O as well.

I think it's way too early to give up on him, but the season he had knocked him down in many people's views. Moverare, for example, is the same age as Durzi but is 3 inches bigger and played all-situations for a championship team in the SHL. Understandably, I think most have swapped them in their rankings.

Vino

Mar 19, 2006
Finland
I believe that most wanted him to take a bigger step than he did in his first year pro. I had the chance to watch 3 Reign games live last year, and Durzi seemed nervous with the puck in the offensive zone where it used to be a strength of his game. He also has work to do in his own zone, which was a knock of his game in the O as well.

I think Durzi was defensively better than Clague, but offensively Clague was a lot, lot better (he is so much better shooter than Durzi). They are about same age, Clague is 2nd year pro. And just like Clague, Durzi is still physically immature - he needs to add 10-15 lbs of muscle.

Durzi didn't get that much chance to show his skills, because Clague and LaDue got most of pp-time. I'm not sure, but maybye even Austin Strand got more pp-time than Durzi. Now LaDue is gone, so hopefully Durzi gets more ice/pp-time.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003

Grundstrom and the first, in my opinion, were the bigger pieces.

Durzi did fall in the depth chart, though

Reactions: BringTheReign

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad