Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Sanu cut

Patriots traded their 2020 #2 rookie pick to Atlanta

Atlanta then traded it to Baltimore for TE Hayden Hurst

the Ravens with the pick originally belonging to Patriots Draft Ohio State stud RB J. K. Dobbins

Um that seems not good

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Sanu cut

Patriots traded their 2020 #2 rookie pick to Atlanta

Atlanta then traded it to Baltimore for TE Hayden Hurst

the Ravens with the pick originally belonging to Patriots Draft Ohio State stud RB J. K. Dobbins

Um that seems not good

yeah that was no bueno

He must have looked really bad in camp. I guess Gunner has taken another step and isn’t just a slot guy but sheeeeeeesh what an awful trade.

Side note if I see another writer or “expert” say Fournette offers nothing in the passing game I’m tossing my phone in the ocean. Had more receptions than James White last year

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Fournette to the Bucs has been rumored since Brady got there

I don’t really think it moves the needle over there...I like Rojo and Vaughn and they added McCoy as veteran depth

Reactions: Merrrlin

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
At WR what are we looking at?

Edelman, Harry, Meyers, Byrd, Gunner, Thomas?

I know Thomas wasn’t really seen during the media access practices- that’s either because he is hurt/not good or they are deliberately hiding him

if N’Keal doesn’t take a step we are gonna be running the football a lot lol

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
I really don't know wht to think of the Bucs TBH.

On paper they should be a top 3 or 4 team in the NFC, but I could easily see them not even winning a playoff game depending on who they draw in the WC weekend game. They aren't better than the Saints.

CharaBadSenyshynGawd

Jun 18, 2017
I don’t think a lot of people were happy about giving up a #2 for Sanu but if you’re looking for a silver lining he was at least a little better than Chad Jackson and Aaron Dobson.

I was excited to see Sanu because I thought they were going to dial up some creative play calls with Edelman and Sanu being able to throw the ball pretty well. I’m sure they had a few in the back pocket had they advanced in the playoffs.

Tampa is gonna win some ball games. They’ll definitely score some points and I think Fournette will help them control the clock a bit. If Gronk is 100% or close to it that offense is gonna be tough to stop.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Fournette 76 pass receptions

would have been a big addition

False Start

May 8, 2018
Fournette 76 pass receptions

would have been a big addition

Numbers don't tell the full story.

I've watched ALOT of him for the past 3 years. Fournette is cooked. Has been for a few years. If you want a guy that has no burst behind the line and needs a huge alley just to get going, you sign him.

Don't be excited just because the Jaguars force fed him the ball on dump-offs all year.

NOA

Apr 17, 2015
I really don't know wht to think of the Bucs TBH.

On paper they should be a top 3 or 4 team in the NFC, but I could easily see them not even winning a playoff game depending on who they draw in the WC weekend game. They aren't better than the Saints.
Saints year in and year out choke in the playoffs. I’m not saying they suck but that is a team I do not trust to get it done in the playoffs and they usually slow down as the year progresses.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Numbers don't tell the full story.

I've watched ALOT of him for the past 3 years. Fournette is cooked. Has been for a few years. If you want a guy that has no burst behind the line and needs a huge alley just to get going, you sign him.

Don't be excited just because the Jaguars force fed him the ball on dump-offs all year.
Yah I’ve heard that - I was curious if teams would be interested and apparently a lot were

not sure how true the rumors are

the TB new GM Tom Brady is in his first year at this so we shall see

Belichick has passed on Dallas Goedert for Duke Dawson when many many were on HF and social media calling for the pick

he likely took the wrong Georgia RB although they won a SB with Michel so no real undoing there with me

his middle round picks I thought were very confusing and disappointing

and don’t even get me on Ros I Dowling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad