2020 Draft thread

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
News up here talking about Lukas Reichel as well. Seen him ranked for 20th to mid to late 30s across the board

But i dont see Reichel as a 1st Round Pick. Special for German Players placed high and dont get picked in 1st Round, they drop most likely so. All 3 German born Players will be picked latest to 3rd Round.
Doesnt thought that Reichel is picked that high.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
But i dont see Reichel as a 1st Round Pick. Special for German Players placed high and dont get picked in 1st Round, they drop most likely so. All 3 German born Players will be picked latest to 3rd Round.
Doesnt thought that Reichel is picked that high.

Either way its good to see more variety in the drafts, they have been saying more and more German players are coming in the next few years.

83 million people, tell those kids to stop kicking a soccer ball and pick up a hockey stick.

Cheers!

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Either way its good to see more variety in the drafts, they have been saying more and more German players are coming in the next few years.

83 million people, tell those kids to stop kicking a soccer ball and pick up a hockey stick.

Cheers!

unlikely soccer where income is solid, and pretty high. Like i explained in the Prospect thread the Financial Part and popularity is limited. It was much much more liked by the older Generations.
But now it has a solid Fan Base, but not that huge to impact and get more Money for the Players.

Beside that also the Fact, that the DEL doesnt start as planned and maybe doesnt play at all. Could drop the Chance for Paterka to get picked in 1st Round. sorry every Minute missing of playing the Game drop the Potential. Expierence is best practice you can get.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad