Prospect Info: 2020 CFHF Prospect Ranking #9

Who is the best prospect from this list?

• Total voters

FLAMESFAN

Feb 27, 2002
Since HF has always been what have you done lately, its hands down Poirier now!

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
After my rant about how players like Gawdin are undervalued for the flashy new toy, my choice is obviously Jeremie Poirier

the kid is a freakish skater. I’m not as high on the Phillip, Zavgo etc. Cause I see those guys as more complimentary pieces. But Poirier wows you at times. I don’t really see that elite potential in our prospects that have been ranked (although to be fair I haven’t see this group as much as I saw Andersson, Dube, Mangiapane, Fox (all of whom I was extremely high on.) He’s the guy I could see being ranked above more established players like Gawdin or Kinvall.

Three other guys I’m intrigued by that haven’t got much love, Kuznetsov, Chechelev and Ruzicka (although I’ve always got a Jankowski vibe from him and i have never been very high on Janko)

GumbyCan2

Jul 7, 2019
Warm & Sunny
After my rant about how players like Gawdin are undervalued for the flashy new toy, my choice is obviously Jeremie Poirier

the kid is a freakish skater. I’m not as high on the Phillip, Zavgo etc. Cause I see those guys as more complimentary pieces. But Poirier wows you at times. I don’t really see that elite potential in our prospects that have been ranked (although to be fair I haven’t see this group as much as I saw Andersson, Dube, Mangiapane, Fox (all of whom I was extremely high on.) He’s the guy I could see being ranked above more established players like Gawdin or Kinvall.

Three other guys I’m intrigued by that haven’t got much love, Kuznetsov, Chechelev and Ruzicka (although I’ve always got a Jankowski vibe from him and i have never been very high on Janko)

Kinda quietly, I have " long-shot hopes" for Ruzicka being an under-the-radar surprize producer, in a couple years. I get the Janko vibes more from his size and junior success without huge expectations for NHL success. Hopefully he finds a groove and can compete and produce at this level, better than Janko.

Reactions: InfinityIggy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad