Nov 10, 2006
Crackport
Allen tonight

320 yards passing
35 yards rushing
4 Pass Tds

355 total yards and 4 TDs

:snide:

Allen is the real MVP. More Tds then Mahomes. More yards then Rodgers. Unlike Mahomes and Rodgers who have TWO offensive superstars Allen has just one. Beasley is his 2nd best option and before this year he was a high end slot guy not a legit starting WR in his own right.

Pisses me off that Allen will win AFC POW again and be barely mentioned in the mvp talk.

He is mentioned. during the Green Bay game. But it was mainly "It's Rogers", maybe "Mahomes can win it", Henry and Allen were "second tier candidates.

Honestly, I don't care about MVP. Lamar Jackson won it, no more success than Allen in post season.

I want Allen getting some post-season success. Then he can be third or fourth in stats and still be a lock like "Rogers" is.

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
I always thought it was reference to "machine gun Kelly" K gun.. no one ran no huddle like Jim kelly.

It was named for McKeller. The Bills offense was a no huddle run and shoot. McKeller ran fast so he could run the slot back route tree. So the Bills always had conventional personnel on the field instead of smurf slot backs.

Reactions: TheAngryHank

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
What's funny is, you can see the Patriots are well coached. Their defense tackles well and actually played well through the 1st quarter and a half or so.

However, their offense is just putrid. Once Daboll starting find ways to feed the ball to diggs consistently, it was game over.

What is a good thought is, no veterans are willingly going to sign up to play under Belicheck while they are losing. They aren't going to get crazy discounts like they used to. BB is going to have to build through the draft and acquire picks. And in turn acquire players rather than UFAs just signing deep discount deals there.

It's going to be a full tear down in Foxboro. And that brings a smile to my face.

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
I love the current Bills receiving corps.

That being said, Diggs, Brown and Beasley joined the Allen-led Bills at ages 27, 29 and 30 respectively and they each went on to have their best seasons yardage-wise with Buffalo after that.

Yet, somewhere out there the narrative that Josh Allen is a product of his "star"-receivers still exists.

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
Pretty sure Barkley was in when he slipped and came up gingerly and went to the sideline but not 100% sure.
I think it's turf toe.
10 observations: Josh Allen, Stefon Diggs make it look laughably easy in rout of Patriots
7. Beasley left early. The veteran slot receiver headed to the locker room midway through the fourth quarter. Beasley got his foot stuck in the turf a few minutes prior to heading to the locker room and was slow coming off the field. He spoke with trainers on the bench before heading to the locker room.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
This team is just built differently.

Been a die hard Bills fan (and Rangers fan) since 1988–1989.

What’s happening here in Buffalo is special.

I’m not expecting a Super Bowl. But I am expecting this team to make some serious noise in January.

I met Pancho close to 3 years ago. Man... I wish he was here to see what we’ve become. I know his family is there pulling for us. And he could very well be sprinkling some of that angel fairy dust on us too. But if I die and miss this Bills glory — I’m going to be pissed!

Everything ultimately starts with the Pegulas though. Then Beane. McD. Frazier. Daboll. Our starters. And the numerous back-ups we’ve had to rely on during this bullshit of a year.

I’ve always been a proud Bills fan. For over 3 decades. But this year especially makes it even more meaningful.

Go Bills. Keep representing. Keep making us proud. :heart:

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Let's give it up to our unsung heroes, Tyler Bass and Corey Bojorquez! First our punter.... After being one of the worst punters prior to this year Bojorquez has absolutely transformed into one of the best.

AVG 50.5 1st
NET 43.8 5th
LONG 72 1st

Hopefully he has found his game and this is the way he punts the rest of his career.

As for Bass, he has been on fire the last half a season. Last FG he missed was in the Seattle game. Since the Cards game he has been a pristine 12-12 on FGS.Since the Titans game he is 34-35 on XPs. Sure, his FG % is only 20th, but while he is 28-34 on the year for an 82.4% rate, 2 of his 6 misses came in his first ever game. Since then he is 26-30, an 86.7 % which would actually put him tied for 15th. He also is the 4th leading scorer and is only 5 points away from 1st.

The awesome thing is that Bojorquez is 24 years old and Bass is 23. We may have our special team unit set for the next 10-12 years. Brandon Beane is just incredible. He has made very few mistakes. The biggest one may be the Wyatt Teller trade but honestly I think Teller is propped up by that entire line/Jack Conklin. But the beauty part is that even on his "worst" move he still comes out smelling like roses. He traded Teller and a 7 for a 5 and 6. All he did was that 5 and 6 is let's see.....use the 5 in the trade for our superstar WR in Diggs and used the 6 to draft our long term kicker in Tyler Bass.

This is one of the most special teams in Bills franchise history and we are a legitimate Super Bowl contender. At worst we are the 3rd best team right now and you can make the argument we are the top team going into the playoffs.

This is just a special team and a special season. We got the best GM-Coach duo in the league. Superstar MVP caliber QB. Superstar WR on the verge of winning a receiving title. A superstar CB. Pro Bowl 22 year old LBer.Franchise LT.Best return man in the game. The best safety duo in the league.And one of the best 1-2 Kicker/Punter duos in the league. Soak it in fellow Bills fans, we are the cream of the crop. A Super Bowl win is coming by the end of Joshs rookie contract. It is inevitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad