GDT: 2020 ALDS: (2) Oakland Athletics vs (6) Houston Astros - HOU wins 3-1

OAK vs HOU

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Lol, quit lying to yourself. You’re known for going against the flow. You like what everyone else hates. You like being in the minority. You enjoy celebrating what everyone else is mourning.

WTF is an overrated mob?

Against the flow? Astros are a better team than A's plain and simple and they just proved it.

Dodgers.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Against the flow? Astros are a better team than A's plain and simple and they just proved it.

Dodgers.

I meant regarding the wanting the Astros to win. That’s why I told you to stop lying about not wanting them to win.

Overrated is a word that gets thrown around too much especially when you’re arguing.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Semien had a great postseason. 11 hits and a handful of xbh's. Will be lame likely seeing him in another uniform.

@ punk_a_holic happy for you. You've always been civil despite an overwhelming majority of us hating your team.

Reactions: punk_o_holic

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Semien had a great postseason. 11 hits and a handful of xbh's. Will be lame likely seeing him in another uniform.

@ punk_a_holic happy for you. You've always been civil despite an overwhelming majority of us hating your team.
it's been awesome watching him go from a guy who couldn't be trusted to make a routine play to finishing top 3 in MVP voting and one of the best all around shortstops in the AL. will be sad seeing him play somewhere else next season

darko

Feb 16, 2009
I meant regarding the wanting the Astros to win. That’s why I told you to stop lying about not wanting them to win.

Overrated is a word that gets thrown around too much especially when you’re arguing.

Ehhh I'd rather A's win. Just because I picked the Astros doesn't necessarily mean I want them to win. Astros w-l record is misleading as they are much better than their record suggests. We saw an uptick in offensive numbers this season across entire league. Astros bats were really starting to wake up in the last couple weeks of the regular season especially Springer and Bregman. Those are the reason I picked Houston and not some weird hate against Oakland. In fact I've cheered on Oakland plenty of times.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Again, stop lying.

First part is true. Second part is bullshit. Just go ahead and admit you want the Astros to win against anyone. Watching everyone else get mad would be entertainment to you.

False.

I'd cheer for Rays and Padres over the Astros any day. Rays are the best team in baseball.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Tatis Jr.

Plus they've been crap since Peavy days.

There you go. Just admit you don’t like LA teams. Don’t give me this cocky fans bullshit. Every fan base is cocky when their team is in contention. Cocky Padre fans are okay with you but not cocky Dodger fans. Got it. I can’t imagine you being a fan of Tatis Jr if he was a Dodger.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
There you go. Just admit you don’t like LA teams. Don’t give me this cocky fans bullshit. Every fan base is cocky when their team is in contention. Cocky Padre fans are okay with you but not cocky Dodger fans. Got it. I can’t imagine you being a fan of Tatis Jr if he was a Dodger.

Dodgers fans have been cocky for years. Padres fans for 3 months.

I wouldn't mind seeing Dodgers win but only for Kershaw and Bellinger.

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.

Thanks and honestly with all the homeruns, got to be juiced balls right???? If it was,yeah even for both teams but I think it would have been a completely different story. Astros went from struggling to score runs to being capable.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Dodgers fans have been cocky for years. Padres fans for 3 months.

I wouldn't mind seeing Dodgers win but only for Kershaw and Bellinger.

Again, what’s wrong with being cocky when your team is in contention? You get humbled anyway when you lose. You have to have some kind of historic hatred for the Dodgers for you to say you’d prefer the Astros to win against the Dodgers. I mean of course, Giants and Padres fans would still root for the Astros.

Why are you arguing with me again? Everything I said about the Astros and 2020 was true. Then you just got mad and talked shit about the Astros hypothetically eliminating this “overrated mob.” Ummmm okay?

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Again, what’s wrong with being cocky when your team is in contention? You get humbled anyway when you lose. You have to have some kind of historic hatred for the Dodgers for you to say you’d prefer the Astros to win against the Dodgers. I mean of course, Giants and Padres fans would still root for the Astros.

Why are you arguing with me again? Everything I said about the Astros and 2020 was true. Then you just got mad and talked shit about the Astros would eliminate this “overrated mob.” Ummmm okay?

Oh maybe my hatred for Houston isn't as big as some. I blame the commissioner for giving them immunity.

I didn't get mad. Just called your team overrated is all which they are. Kings of regular season.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Oh maybe my hatred for Houston isn't as big as some. I blame the commissioner for giving them immunity.

I didn't get mad. Just called your team overrated is all which they are. Kings of regular season.

You don’t have any hatred for the Astros. Like I said, you’re one of those guys that go against the flow.

You did get mad because that shit was random as hell. Calling them overrated out of left field had nothing to do with the Astros and their 2020 benefits. You only did it to get under my skin because you had no argument against what I said. That’s just clown behavior.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
You don’t have any hatred for the Astros. Like I said, you’re one of those guys that go against the flow.

You did get mad because that shit was random as hell. Calling them overrated out of left field had nothing to do with the Astros and their 2020 benefits. You only did it to get under my skin because you had no argument against what I said. That’s just clown behavior.

What argument could I possibly have about your Bryan Stow comment. That's a scumbag comment if I ever saw one. The fact that mods haven't deleted it is a f***ing joke.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
What argument could I possibly have about your Bryan Stow comment. That's a scumbag comment if I ever saw one. The fact that mods haven't deleted it is a f***ing joke.

My guuuuuuyyyyyy, don’t you f***ing get it? If you didn’t make that stupid reply to me, would I have made that Stow comment? Don’t f***ing move the goal post. Of all the things I said in my initial post, all you had was the dumbass “fans will charge the field” joke as if what I said wasn’t true.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad