GDT: 2020 AL Wild Card Series: (4) Cleveland Indians vs (5) New York Yankees (NYY wins 2-0)

CLE vs NYY

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
I have a red Indians hat that has a triple-faded Chief Wahoo logo. It only comes out for special occasions. Like tomorrow. :sueme:

The Big Red C has grown on me, I’ll get that instead. I do love the old school chief wahoo but since my name starts with ‘C’ I’ll take it lol

Reactions: Cold Cat

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
The Big Red C has grown on me, I’ll get that instead. I do love the old school chief wahoo but since my name starts with ‘C’ I’ll take it lol

My last name starts with a 'W' and is 4 letters long. I have a few Washington hats that I got stitched the last three letters beside the W. Looks awesome! Most likely illegal.
:sueme: Again. I like hats.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Somebody's ace always gets blown up in Game 1 of the playoffs it seems. Like worst game of the year type of blown up.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Not every ace is gonna have a playoff debut ala Lincecum/Halladay 2010.

It shows you that pressure/choking/clutch play are indeed real things, despite some dismissing them as a myth. This guy is gonna win the Cy Young and gets rocked for the first time all year the one game it couldn't afford to happen.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
It shows you that pressure/choking/clutch play are indeed real things, despite some dismissing them as a myth. This guy is gonna win the Cy Young and gets rocked for the first time all year the one game it couldn't afford to happen.

To be fair, have you looked at the Yankees lineup? It is a pretty heavy task, even for the best of aces.

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
To be fair, have you looked at the Yankees lineup? It is a pretty heavy task, even for the best of aces.

I don't think anyone was expecting a no-hitter, but this is a guy who gave up 14 runs the entire season. To suddenly give up 7 in half a game...hard to say he didn't buckle under the pressure.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
I don't think anyone was expecting a no-hitter, but this is a guy who gave up 14 runs the entire season. To suddenly give up 7 in half a game...hard to say he didn't buckle under the pressure.

I do not disagree. All I am saying is that the Yankees have the lineup to take advantage of anybody, especially if they are having an off night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad