2020/21 UEFA Nations League

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Italy, Germany and England all in group A3.

I wonder if Flick will feel some pressure to actually give a **** about this or if he'll treat it like Jogi & the whole association did...aka "we are germans; let lesser nations take their friendlies too seriously, we'll focus on the matches that win you trophies"...

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
It wouldn't be a normal draw if Belgium and Wales didn't end up together AGAIN. It's getting ridiculous

Pretty cool to play Holland though, it will be the first competitive meeting with them since that infamous 0-0 draw in France '98

Islay1989

Feb 24, 2020
I still don't understand why this is a thing. I honestly couldn't care less how Croatia does in this gimmick, but sadly these results factor into seeding for major comps. Just a money grab clown show.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
UEFA and Conmebol plan to create a combined European/South American Nations league from 2024 onwards. With that, they basically want to prevent FIFA's plans for bi-annual World cup.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
UEFA and Conmebol plan to create a combined European/South American Nations league from 2024 onwards. With that, they basically want to prevent FIFA's plans for bi-annual World cup.
That should block FIFA's plans completely. What's the WM without Brazil, Argentina, or UEFA?

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
I still don't understand why this is a thing. I honestly couldn't care less how Croatia does in this gimmick, but sadly these results factor into seeding for major comps. Just a money grab clown show.

Feel the same way, even playing France is getting boring :eek: Though it’s still better than the traditional friendly games against Estonia, San Marino, Hungary the HNS would always arrange or those money grab friendlies against Mexico or South Korea with HNL “all-star” team

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad