Rumor: 2020-21 Trade Rumours and FA thread Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
From Seravelli
5. Colorado Avalanche: There aren’t many holes on GM Joe Sakic’s squad. They’ve battled injuries all year to peak (no pun intended) at the perfect time, skating without a regulation loss since March 8 (12-0-2). The sense is Colorado would like at least one insurance piece for Philipp Grubauer in goal, plus a little more muscle on the backend.

Those are the two things I want most too.

Ps, Manson has moved up to #11 on the trade board
giphy.gif

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
So yeah..Toews played nearly 30 minute again in regulation and we play every other day. We can't keep doing this to Toews and expect him to have fresh legs for a long playoff run.

Bednar keeps playing his 6th D for 5 min and MacDonald for 10 minutes. It doesn't work. We need a defenseman.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
So yeah..Toews played nearly 30 minute again in regulation and we play every other day. We can't keep doing this to Toews and expect him to have fresh legs for a long playoff run.

Bednar keeps playing his 6th D for 5 min and MacDonald for 10 minutes. It doesn't work. We need a defenseman.

Byram could be back soon.

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site

We need Bo to come back healthy and stay healthy, and I’d love to add a low event, reliable guy that you could play 16+

Reactions: Perratrooper

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019

He has no faith in the bottom pair right now.

Peter Peckerwood

Aug 6, 2020
9764 Jeopardy Lane
Seravalli has his eye on three teams for Taylor Hall

Islanders
Bruins
Avs

He says the Avs were in on him in the offseason but they were only willing to pay up to a specific price. Thinks they could be in on him “in stealth mode”.

Where's he going to play? Do we want to mess with the 3rd line by bumping someone down?

I guess we can have the 4th line be the 'new 3rd line."

As long as we've got a reliable and solid 2G, I'm good I guess.

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
Bowers for Glendening + Bernier
Timmins + 1st for Savard

Is all I want. Go all in.
Eww. You can go "all in" without selling the farm. There are more decent backup goalies available than there are teams who want a backup goalie, so paying a premium for Bernier doesn't make sense. Just wait for Carolina to need to dump Reimer for capspace and pick him up cheap. I wouldn't target Savard because he's likely going to be overpriced. Go after the next tier like Kulikov, Braun, etc

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
Where's he going to play? Do we want to mess with the 3rd line by bumping someone down?

I guess we can have the 4th line be the 'new 3rd line."

As long as we've got a reliable and solid 2G, I'm good I guess.
Put Hall next to Kadri and Burakovsky. A playmaker with two shooters.

Slide Saad down with Jost and Donskoi.

Nichuskin on what would be a dominant 4th line.

Reactions: PAZ

JH21

Oct 20, 2019
Add a bottom pair Dman.

Byram will be be back leaving McDonald as the 7th guy.

Jamie Oleksiak would be perfect. Pair him with Girard and we are set.

Toews - Makar
Oleksiak - Girard
Graves - Byram
McDonald

We don't need any forwards. We are fine unless an injury happens..

Then go get Bernier.

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO

It depends on who goes back the other way too, before you can make any lines. Gotta think JTC goes back the other way if a deal for him happens. In that instance I would swap Nuke and Dong in your lineup

Hall/Naz/Bura
Saad/Jost/Nuke
Dong/PEB/LOC, Calvert, LOB

But I'll believe Joe trades for Hall when he does. I really don't think Colorado is in on him at all.

Reactions: scottykarate

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com

Pretty sure at least one of those guys would be going back the other way.

But whatever I’ll believe it when I see it. I don’t really want Hall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad