Rumor: 2020-21 Trade Rumours and FA thread Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
We need a depth dman as much as we need a goalie. We can’t be icing Renouf and Mcdonald against Kucherov, Mcdavid, Matthews, etc. there will for sure be at least one injury on D during the playoffs
A Dman would be very nice. However, all teams even the cup contenders ice average players on their 3rd pairings. Most of these teams also have a worse top 4.

The cap has killed the depth and every team is flawed.

flyfysher

Mar 21, 2012
Gotcha. I’m in total agreement on Timmins/Barron. I just don’t think Timmins gets that deal done. Barron has more value.

The intrigue for me with Hall is that I think the 2nd line would drive play a lot better with him on it.

I agree though, you need to be careful about how much of the farm you sell.

Ugh, Hall again.

Reactions: Pokecheque

Iceberg

May 4, 2002
The Ducks defenseman i would look to get is Hakanpaa... he is big, fairly mobile and plays on the PK.

hughdreamz

Jun 24, 2006
Michigan
A Dman would be very nice. However, all teams even the cup contenders ice average players on their 3rd pairings. Most of these teams also have a worse top 4.

The cap has killed the depth and every team is flawed.

Lightning last year grabbed Shattenkirk and Bogosian to lock down their D. Avs should do the same.

Postanin CB Ting

Apr 6, 2012
RD - Manson, Hakanppa, Jokihorju, Anderson, Severson, Hronek, Savard, Vlasic, Zaitsev? Zub?

C - Hertl, Zacha, Lindholm, Backlund, Jenner, Henrique, Lunderstrom, Tierney, Filppula, Anderson Dolan, Anisimov

Getzlaf and Manson would be my dream deadline, adding a back up also.

If not..
Manson / Savard / Severson / Anderson

Hertl / Zacha / Backlund / Jenner

Last edited:
Reactions: Belgican

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
RD - Manson, Hakanppa, Jokihorju, Anderson, Severson, Hronek, Savard, Vlasic, Zaitsev? Zub?

C - Hertl, Zacha, Lindholm, Backlund, Jenner, Henrique, Lunderstrom, Tierney, Filppula, Anderson Dolan, Anisimov

Getzlaf and Manson would be my dream deadline, adding a back up also.

If not..
Manson / Savard / Severson / Anderson

Hertl / Zacha / Backlund / Jenner
Getz can suck a fat one.

Reactions: Bill Peckerskull
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad