GDT: 2020-21 season Game 7 LA Kings vs Minnesota Wild @5:00pm 1/26/21

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Petersen starting other than that seems like same lineup. Was hoping Maata would replace MacD. Once Maata buys into system and gets more comfortable he will be more useful long term.

Also just put a bet on LA to win on Bodog....so the kings will now lose. Sorry guys

Reactions: andys

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Petersen starting other than that seems like same lineup. Was hoping Maata would replace MacD. Once Maata buys into system and gets more comfortable he will be more useful long term.

Also just put a bet on LA to win on Bodog....so the kings will now lose. Sorry guys

tenor.gif

no-noooo-the-office-steve-carell-gif-4733170

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
@kingsboy11 lets have some fun with this . Paste this shit if you like it

63a84adfb64b3ca553f7d44a14e4d4d1.jpg

vs

C5ateALWQAI1q7g.jpg

Projected Lines
Kempe – Kopitar – Iafallo
Athanasiou – Lizotte – Carter
Andersson – Vilardi – Brown
Grundstrom – Amadio – Moore

Anderson – Doughty
Clague – Roy
MacDermid – Walker

Petersen/Quick

I lifted these lines off the Wild board (I updated the goalies tho)

Parise-Bjugstad-Kaprizov
MarJo-Bonino-Fiala
Greenway-JEE-Foligno
Hunt-Rask-Hartman

Brodin-Spurgeon
Suter-Dumba
Cole-Soucy

Dubkyk/ Stalock

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com

MacD is my guy and I acknowledge he has been bad, but I'm not sure what "long term" means with Maata. He has one more year on his deal and then he is UFA. Current cap hit of $4MM.

I've looked at him as a stop gap and supposed upgrade over last year's stop gap in Hutton. I mean, he's still young enough so you take the chance that he can become a guy but I'd really hope that the Kings can have better internal replacements and hopefully a better external replacement once his contract is up.

One hit in 4 games while averaging 18 minutes of ice. Disgusting. Averaged nearly two hits a game last year. I mean, they need to get him back in the lineup at some point and have him get comfortable but holy shit was he bad those first four games.

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019

I think the Kings will win 5-2

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
@kingsboy11 lets have some fun with this . Paste this shit if you like it

63a84adfb64b3ca553f7d44a14e4d4d1.jpg

vs

C5ateALWQAI1q7g.jpg

Projected Lines
Kempe – Kopitar – Iafallo
Athanasiou – Lizotte – Carter
Andersson – Vilardi – Brown
Grundstrom – Amadio – Moore

Anderson – Doughty
Clague – Roy
MacDermid – Walker

Petersen/Quick

I lifted these lines off the Wild board (I updated the goalies tho)

Parise-Bjugstad-Kaprizov
MarJo-Bonino-Fiala
Greenway-JEE-Foligno
Hunt-Rask-Hartman

Brodin-Spurgeon
Suter-Dumba
Cole-Soucy

Dubkyk/ Stalock
I wonder what Grundstrom would look like on Kopi's RWing? Sure like his jam,man!

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Sorry we wont have a full gdt today. My internet has been down for more than 24 hours (thanks Spectrum!) and im doing this from my phone. So sorry about and hopefully ill get this resolved later today. GO KINGS GO
What time is todays game?Any idea?

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Minnesota again....that means Kaprizov will have another career day in this one. Hoping for a good win.

Reactions: andys

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
welp

some 12 & 13 year old kids stole a car and ditched it across the street, it's got bullet holes through the windshield and driver door

guess i'm not in any danger of this game being more exciting than today already has been...

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Kopitar just stands there waiting for the puck to come all the way around the boards to him while Foligno busts his ass to come halfway across the ice to pressure him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad