GDT: 2020-21 season game 37 LA Kings vs Arizona Coyotes @7:00pm 4/5/21

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
That's the NHL's own fault for allowing the manufacturers to make the equipment bigger.
Can you imagine when we see 7-0 foot goaltenders...Its coming and yet the NHL smudge as they are think there is nothing wrong with the game,its fricking boring...bring on the 4 on 4 and lets make the goaltenders shellShock victims ever night

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
As far as the off-sides, the view that was shown, inconclusive, guy who received the pass, couldn't tell if he had touched it once it went into the zone, that is the deciding factor....if he hadn't touched it, then Garland could tag up and no off-sides,

Anyone gotta clearer pic of that?

KingLB

Oct 29, 2008
They are deep. Can roll 4 lines that can score. Don't have a superstar forward but they play as a 5 man unit every shift. Best in NHL, no.

Just watched the oilers vs habs today, we are toast if next year the Oilers are back in our division, they are much better with Nurse back there.

Meh, lose the Avs, Blues, Wild, Yotes (I think?). Gain Oilers, Flames, Nucks, Kracken? I’ll take the later.

Mats26

Vet Movement - What's the Maatta?
Sep 16, 2005
We lost the game 5 minutes in.
And you wonder why Ontario is so bad...their best dmen are here playing tonight.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Without that 6-0 run they had, where they outscored the opposition 22-7, they're 8-16-6, with 76GF, and 95GA. That's a .367 pts%, which would be good enough for 30th. They've won 2 games in a row one other time. They've lost at least 2 in a row 6 times. At least 3 in a row soon to be 5 times.

Seems they're much closer to the soon to be 31 game version than the 6.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
What a word salad given by Toronto. They're saying he didn't have possession as he crossed the blueline, yet he brought it into the zone on his own.

No Name The Nameless

Feb 15, 2019
Tornado Alley
Can you imagine when we see 7-0 foot goaltenders...Its coming and yet the NHL smudge as they are think there is nothing wrong with the game,its fricking boring...bring on the 4 on 4 and lets make the goaltenders shellShock victims ever night
No fighting. Goalies are tanks in skates. Not the sport I was drawn to.

Reactions: andys

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
As far as the off-sides, the view that was shown, inconclusive, guy who received the pass, couldn't tell if he had touched it once it went into the zone, that is the deciding factor....if he hadn't touched it, then Garland could tag up and no off-sides,

Anyone gotta clearer pic of that?
Kings TV crew just clarified that. The fact the puck wasn't touched once it crossed the blue line, allowing the Coyotes player to tag up, makes sense to me why it wasn't off-sides.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad