Pre-Game Talk: 2020-21 HFNYR Boardie Awards (Preliminary discussion & nominations)

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Is there an award for the poster who tells it like is even if no one likes to hear it?

Then after a couple drinks uses humor as a defense mechanism?

Asking for a friend.

That's the Tom Renney Disaster Relief Award and goes to True Blue. If he wasn't a humorless and straight edged gym freak. I kid. I kid.

We should have a Jimmy Vesey Rotten Fruit Award for best feud of the year. The field of candidates is as ripe as Mika Kunis and Ashton Kutcher in August.

Last edited:

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
I don't know whether to be flattered or offended reading through this while dealing with $%#% heads at work all week that I wasn't nominated for anything. :)

It's not a big deal and I really don't care if people like or dislike my posts, just worth a chuckle.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Never been here before- I’m still loyal to my OG cliq but I thought it was overdue to see what this was about.
iu

looking forward to the mid season rants

Reactions: Kocur26

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island
We should absolutely have a post of the year.

Who would be the candidates for "most delicious refreshment" in your opinion?
I don’t know about the post of the year but the post of the decade came a few years ago. Some brain dead poster showed a Twitter message from (Hall of Famer) Helene Elliot and our dimwit said “I don’t know who this Helene is, probably some young girl trying to make a name for herself”

Reactions: nsvoyageurs

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island
I don't know whether to be flattered or offended reading through this while dealing with $%#% heads at work all week that I wasn't nominated for anything. :)

It's not a big deal and I really don't care if people like or dislike my posts, just worth a chuckle.
You’ve had a good comeback year. A lot smarter since you changed your name back to @Roo Returns

Reactions: Roo Returns

Baby Duck Homme

Still waiting to catch a puck from Fotiu...
Sep 14, 2005
Jersey City NJ
I never scroll past posts from RangerBoy, Edge, Machinehead or BBkers. I don’t vote in primaries but wanted to share some appreciation for the tidbits and insights all these years.

Reactions: nsvoyageurs

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
That's the Tom Renney Disaster Relief Award and goes to True Blue. If he wasn't a humorless and straight edged gym freak. I kid. I kid.

We should have a Jimmy Vesey Rotten Fruit Award for best feud of the year. The field of candidates is as ripe as Mika Kunis and Ashton Kutcher in August.
Should have a Jimmy Vesey SICKEST Poster award.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad