Prospect Info: 2021-22 Prospect Thread (CHL, NCAA, Europe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Switched over to be part of another site. It's actually a Top-75 this year :

www.prohockeyfocus.com

Got it thank you!

Some surprises here, a bunch of guys TV listed are already gone. But Bender had Othmann pretty high.

I’m not comparing the two lists here, just interesting to see differing perspectives here and how they correlate with how the actual picks go.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Once free agency dies down, I'll start doing the prospect ranking polls. Going by the rules we've used in the past where 65 NHL games played graduates the player from the pool, Byram (19GP) and Timmins (45GP) would both still count as "prospects". Also, Mikhail Maltsev (23 years, 33GP) would also count as a prospect for this year.

Prospects Ryder Rolston (trade), Sasha Mutala (not signed), and Luka Burzan (not signed), are all removed from the pool from last year. New draftees Oscar Olausson, Sean Behrens, Andrei Buyalski, and Taylor Makar are all added.

Anybody I missed in there?

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
Once free agency dies down, I'll start doing the prospect ranking polls. Going by the rules we've used in the past where 65 NHL games played graduates the player from the pool, Byram (19GP) and Timmins (45GP) would both still count as "prospects". Also, Mikhail Maltsev (23 years, 33GP) would also count as a prospect for this year.

Prospects Ryder Rolston (trade), Sasha Mutala (not signed), and Luka Burzan (not signed), are all removed from the pool from last year. New draftees Oscar Olausson, Sean Behrens, Andrei Buyalski, and Taylor Makar are all added.

Anybody I missed in there?
Thanks for your effort!

Has O'Connor graduated from your ranking? He has played 43 regular season games and 7 playoff games and is 24 years old.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Thanks for your effort!

Has O'Connor graduated from your ranking? He has played 43 regular season games and 7 playoff games and is 24 years old.
He turned 24 last season, so yeah, he's aged out. The old rules for it were 65 NHL games played and not yet played the season of their 24th birthday.

I think we may have just skipped LOC last year, because the polls were later than usual and he had already turned 24. We may have debated it and decided not to include him, I can't remember.

Reactions: Richard88

Bender

Sep 25, 2002

He said the exact same thing about Connor Bleackley which coincidentally is the guy that Grubble reminds me of A TON.

I really don't see it with that guy and at #65, I thought it was a pretty bad pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad