4. Calen Addison, D - 50.9%
5. Adam Beckman, LW - 43.1%
6. Kaapo Kahkonen, G - 39%
7. Marat Khusnutdinov, C - 28%
8. Alexander Khovanov, C - 35.3%
9. Brennan Menell, D - 48.9%
10. Ryan O'Rourke, D - 75.5%

+ Daemon Hunt, D

Only players who are eligible for the 2021 Calder trophy. Calder eligibility is defined as:

- No older than 26 years old as of September 15th, 2020
- Has not played in more than 25 games in one season or more than 6 games in two consecutive seasons

The poll will be open for 24 hours.

Don't forget to nominate who goes on next!

Below are the list of eligible players:

William Bitten, C/RW
Mitchell Chaffee, RW
Brandon Duhaime, W
Damien Giroux, C
Fedor Gordeev, D
Matvei Guskov, C
Luke Johnson, C
Jack McBain, C
Dakota Mermis, D
Bryce Misley, C
Nikita Nesterenko, C
Mason Shaw, C
Dmitri Sokolov, W
Andrei Svetlakov, C
Nick Swaney, RW
Marshall Warren, D
Dereck Baribeau, G
Filip Lindberg, G

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Add Luke Johnson. You know the guy that actually has played NHL games.

You have a really low bar. He's a career AHLer that got a call up due to injuries and he's 26.

HotDish

Win it for Hynes
Aug 17, 2020
The State of Hockey
You have a really low bar. He's a career AHLer that got a call up due to injuries and he's 26.
Well seeing that we are in double digits of prospect rankings yes the bar is extremely low. I never said he is the 12th best prospect in the system. Just that when I look at the guys to add. I figured we should add the guy that touched the nhl ice vs players that probably never will.

Similar in my line of thought for Sturm. I was a big advocate for Sturm to be added. I haven’t voted for him yet, but I think he deserves to be in the on the poll since he will be a bottom six player for the Wild in the future. More than some other prospects can say.

I would vote for Nico before Luke.

Last edited:

P10p

May 15, 2012
Well seeing that we are in double digits of prospect rankings yes the bar is extremely low. I never said he is the 12th best prospect in the system. Just that when I look at the guys to add. I figured we should add the guy that touched the nhl ice vs players that probably never will.

Similar in my line of thought for Sturm. I was a big advocate for Sturm to be added. I haven’t voted for him yet, but I think he deserves to be in the on the poll since he will be a bottom six player for the Wild in the future. More than some other prospects can say.

I would vote for Nico before Luke.

Gotta be the only person in the world that would request Luke Johnson being added to a prospect poll.

HotDish

Win it for Hynes
Aug 17, 2020
The State of Hockey
Gotta be the only person in the world that would request Luke Johnson being added to a prospect poll.
At this point pretty much all the remaining prospects don’t dazzle me so I’m just sharing the love. With these guys you could pretty much use nhl 21 to guess how these guys will perform. :laugh::sarcasm:

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I like Sturm, and his potential, but he is 25yo. If he is going to bloom, it better happen fast. At this point, he's another Graovac. It's hard to rate him against a propsect who is 6-7 years younger.

Add Warren.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad