Speculation: 2020-2021 General Lightning Discussion - Defending Champions Edition: Part 2

Bolt32

Aug 24, 2004
Palm Harbor, FL
I think Taylor Raddysh and Boris Katchouk both are playing on the bolts this season. The way they dominated the AHL last year, it would be pissing away their potential if we don't have them up.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
I'd be very surprised to see them trade Palat.

I think he's the second most likely to go after Johnson. Killorn's injury is going to scare some teams away and Palat only has the 1 year left and I don't think we can afford to keep him with Point needing the pay raise.

JFleegs

Dec 9, 2010
Virginia Beach
I think Taylor Raddysh and Boris Katchouk both are playing on the bolts this season. The way they dominated the AHL last year, it would be pissing away their potential if we don't have them up.
Would be absolutely huge if they both came in filled the holes were bound to have and made an impact on the team. I could definitely see that happening.

Reactions: Bolt32

Bolt32

Aug 24, 2004
Palm Harbor, FL
Would be absolutely huge if they both came in filled the holes were bound to have and made an impact on the team. I could definitely see that happening.

For Comparisons.

Tyler Johnsons last year in the AHL. Was barely over a PPG. First season in the NHL, put up 50 points.
Ondrej Palat Last year in the AHL was barely under a PPG. First season in the NHL put up 58 points.

Taylor Raddysh stats this year. 27 games for 29 points.
Boris Katchouk 29 games for 34 points.

They are ready.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Ross seems to find himself in a nice spot this season and played so well we couldn't scratch him. Point did the same when he was bursting on the scene.

So it is possible. :Dunno:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad