Prospect Info: 2019 Top prospects #19

Best prospext

• Total voters

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Benoit takes number 18 after not being drafted and only being on an AHL deal to start last season, quite an impressive rise for him.

Rankings so far:
1. Zegras (1st yr eligible)
2. Steel (-1)
3. Terry (-1)
4. Comtois (+2)
5. Lundestrom (-)
6. Jones (+2)
7. Tracey (1st yr eligible)
8. Dostal (+11)
9. Larsson (-6)
10. Guhle (1st yr Ducks property)
11. Mahura (-7)
12. Grouxl (+1)
13. LaCombe (1st yr eligible)
14. McLaughlin (-)
15. Sherwood (+6)
16. Morand (-7)
17. Thrun (1st yr eligible)
18. Benoit (1st yr Ducks property)

Last years results
2017 results

Added Gates.

If you want someone added comment on who to add from below and I’ll take the player with the most votes.

To add:
Matt Berkovitz
Alex Dostie
Deven Siederoff
Angus Redmond
Garett Metcalf
Steven Ruggiero (Gulls contract)
Nick Sorensen

GreatBear

Feb 18, 2009
Newport Beach
Put the names in a bag, blindfolded myself, and pulled out .... Janicke. Who really knows, but one or two will at least make an appearance in the NHL.

Reactions: 11Justin93

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
I keep voting Durny only because he's the only one I've seen play, albeit nearly two years ago at the World Juniors. He was excellent in that tournament (92.9 svs% on a not so strong Slovak team) and gave a very calm impression from what I remember. Maybe he was just in the zone in those few games, but it's all I have to go on.

I don't know if he'll ever be an NHL goalie, but signing his first pro contract this summer he's on good track to make a living out of hockey. If the Ducks didn't already have seven goalies under contract, I think he would have been signed to his ELC by now. Unless Angus Redmond has a sensation season he's not going to be tendered a qualifying offer next season, in which case I think Durny takes his place.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad