2019 Survival Pool - there must be less than 8 winners

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I'm in. Week one: Ottawa RedBlacks over the Houston Oilers.

You know, I wonder if we can apply this to Hockey or something. Maybe we can use Saturday Night as Survival night and pick hockey games since that is the busiest night. I mean this is a hockey board but it feels like there is more excitement for the opening of Football (Not to mention more side games we can play) than Hockey, even though I'm more excited about a Hockey game than Football.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
You know, I wonder if we can apply this to Hockey or something. Maybe we can use Saturday Night as Survival night and pick hockey games since that is the busiest night. I mean this is a hockey board but it feels like there is more excitement for the opening of Football (Not to mention more side games we can play) than Hockey, even though I'm more excited about a Hockey game than Football.

If there was a month where there was a game everyday i think that could work. 30 days / 31 teams. Can't use the same team twice.

BSHH

HSVer & Rotflügel
Apr 12, 2009
Hamburg
If there was a month where there was a game everyday i think that could work. 30 days / 31 teams. Can't use the same team twice.
Why would it have to be so strict? Just forbid to use the same team twice in a row. That'll still be difficult enough.

By the way, after I found the survivor pool here some years ago, I suggested playing a game like that to my friends (American Football is really surging here in Germany). In order to prevent picking against the same team all the time, we have established an additional rule that one can only pick against a certain team up to three times. Such rule would be difficult to monitor here, but for our group of 13 players it works very well.

Gruß,
BSHH

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille