2019 Start/Sit Week 1

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Should I put any thought into starting Guice over Zeke in a 0.5 PPR? Gruden is saying he really likes him and that he'll be getting more carries than AP, and they say the plan will be to get Zeke 20-25 reps (that could mean either snaps or touches, probably snaps).

TorontoTrades

Feb 4, 2012
Ryan @ Min or Rivers vs. Indy

Flx: Allen Robinson vs. GB/Jordan Howard vs. Wash/Ty Williams vs. Den

Standard 12 man

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Should I put any thought into starting Guice over Zeke in a 0.5 PPR? Gruden is saying he really likes him and that he'll be getting more carries than AP, and they say the plan will be to get Zeke 20-25 reps (that could mean either snaps or touches, probably snaps).

I read the 20-25 thing as well, and I interpreted it as number of snaps. With that being said, the Giants are awful, and Washington's backfield is crowded. I think I still might go Elliott.

Ryan @ Min or Rivers vs. Indy

Flx: Allen Robinson vs. GB/Jordan Howard vs. Wash/Ty Williams vs. Den

Standard 12 man

Rivers
Robinson

Reactions: Trap Jesus

Say Hey Kid

War, children, it’s just a shot away
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory, GA
The AI drafted my team. I'm thinking about starting Garoppolo against the the Bucs over Murray against the Lions. I'm 2nd in waivers and also thinking about dropping my 2nd kicker Badgley for WRs Sammy Watkins or Emanuel Sanders. What do you think of the start/sit and the add/drop?

Last edited:

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
The AI drafted my team. I'm thinking about starting Garoppolo against the the Bucs over Murray against the Lions. I'm 2nd in waivers and also thinking about dropping my 2nd kicker Badgley for WRs Sammy Watkins or the Pack's MVS. What do you think of the start/sit and the add/drop?

Murray for sure

Get Watkins

Reactions: Wrigley

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
The AI drafted my team. I'm thinking about starting Garoppolo against the the Bucs over Murray against the Lions. I'm 2nd in waivers and also thinking about dropping my 2nd kicker Badgley for WRs Sammy Watkins or the Pack's MVS. What do you think of the start/sit and the add/drop?
100% drop your 2nd kicker for the WR, I'd personally take Watkins but am high on MVS as well.

Jimmy G vs. Kyler is a toss up, but I like Garappolo's match up better and would probably go with him.

Reactions: Wrigley

glasgow26

Jul 17, 2007
San Francisco
Rodgers or Prescott?

Kills me to even ask this.

Rodgers for sure.

Pick a QB:
Lamar Jackson at MIA
Jameis Winston vs SF

Pick a flex (0.5 PPR):
Josh Jacobs vs DEN
Phillip Lindsay at OAK
DJ Moore vs LAR

Pick a RB (full PPR):
Josh Jacobs vs DEN
Phillip Lindsay at OAK

Pick a flex (full PPR):
One of the RB above
Tyler Lockett vs CIN

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
1 pt ppr

andrews vs fins or hooper vs vikes

Andrews

Pick a QB:
Lamar Jackson at MIA
Jameis Winston vs SF

Pick a flex (0.5 PPR):
Josh Jacobs vs DEN
Phillip Lindsay at OAK
DJ Moore vs LAR

Pick a RB (full PPR):
Josh Jacobs vs DEN
Phillip Lindsay at OAK

Pick a flex (full PPR):
One of the RB above
Tyler Lockett vs CIN

Winston

Lindsay

Lindsay

Lockett

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I have no idea what to do with regards to the Elliott news. Should I start him over Mixon (at SEA)? I'm a little worried about Mixon getting game scripted out.

Edit: Currently have...

RB: D. Freeman, Mixon
Flex: Kamara
BN: Elliott

PPR dynasty

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
I have no idea what to do with regards to the Elliott news. Should I start him over Mixon (at SEA)? I'm a little worried about Mixon getting game scripted out.

Edit: Currently have...

RB: D. Freeman, Mixon
Flex: Kamara
BN: Elliott

PPR dynasty

Zeke is still gonna play 20-25 snaps and I have the same worries that you do about Mixon getting game scripted out. That game should be a blood bath from the very beginning. I'd go Zeke/Freeman/Kamara in your shoes. Worst case scenario you're TD chasing with one of the best RB's in the game.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Pick 2 (one for WR other for FLEX) in a standard league.

Mike Williams vs Colts
Robby Anderson vs Bills
Calvin Ridley @ Vikings

*Could also start Barber vs 49ers in my FLEX over two of those WR options. It's a pretty juicy matchup and he should be the lead back, but I can't help but feel like 2 of those 3 WR's is the more obvious way to go.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Pick 2 (one for WR other for FLEX) in a standard league.

Mike Williams vs Colts
Robby Anderson vs Bills
Calvin Ridley @ Vikings

*Could also start Barber vs 49ers in my FLEX over two of those WR options. It's a pretty juicy matchup and he should be the lead back, but I can't help but feel like 2 of those 3 WR's is the more obvious way to go.

Bench Anderson

quesosauce

Feb 5, 2008
Denver
PPR
Do i go with Austin Ekeler or David Montgomery in my flex spot this week? Monty plays tonite, but hasnt played in a regular season game so i dont know what his workload will be, Ekeler on the other hand looks to have the lead role in a good offence but not super sure on this one, im leaning Ekeler but could be talked out of it (my other RB options are James Connor and Chris Carson but i think im locked into them as rb1 and rb2 i also have miles sanders and sammy watkins and will fuller v who could flex out but monty and ekeler are the ones im deciding between i think)

stupendousman

Jun 25, 2008
Richmond, BC
PPR
Do i go with Austin Ekeler or David Montgomery in my flex spot this week? Monty plays tonite, but hasnt played in a regular season game so i dont know what his workload will be, Ekeler on the other hand looks to have the lead role in a good offence but not super sure on this one, im leaning Ekeler but could be talked out of it (my other RB options are James Connor and Chris Carson but i think im locked into them as rb1 and rb2 i also have miles sanders and sammy watkins and will fuller v who could flex out but monty and ekeler are the ones im deciding between i think)

I'm feeling Montgomery. The coaches can't stop talking about how much they love him and clearly with where they drafted him. He's going to take over for Howard's touches and more I think.

Half PPR flex spot:
Duke Johnson
or
Josh Gordon
or
Sammy Watkins
or
Geronimo Allison

I'm leaning towards Johnson

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
PPR

Would have gone Ekeler

I'm feeling Montgomery. The coaches can't stop talking about how much they love him and clearly with where they drafted him. He's going to take over for Howard's touches and more I think.

Half PPR flex spot:
Duke Johnson
or
Josh Gordon
or
Sammy Watkins
or
Geronimo Allison

I'm leaning towards Johnson

Johnson

Your advice is sound and correct...……..but its week one, game one and I want something riding on the game tonight...so I decided to go with Montgomery lol. Probably will regret it though

Good luck.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Re-visiting my post from earlier...

I read that Gurley will not be on a snap count. I can start two RBs and one flex (.5 per catch dynasty).

Devonta at MIN
Gurley at CAR
Kamara vs. HOU (obviously not benching)
Carson vs. CIN

I'm leaning towards benching Freeman at this second.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad