2019 Re-Signing Deadline - Friday, June 21

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
The deadline for re-signing your pending free agents is set for Friday, June 21st at 11:59 pm EST.

That will give us a week for the agents to gather and organize, and for Jeff to update the SIM, before the July Free Agent Frenzy (when our free agent period opens).

So get those offers in, especially those qualifying offers. No qualifying offer means the player will become a UFA.

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
Can i ask if my offers were recieved sent a week ago not heard back know they busy so just wanna confirm they were recived

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
Just a reminder about this. Contract offers must be in before the 21st. We have quite a few teams who have not yet submitted any offers. Those players will then become free agents (including any RFA's not qualified).

Get on it people. Ville and I would prefer not to handle 500 contract offers at one time. You have had months to do this!

Reactions: Canuck09

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
Brock has my father taken care of his? Hes been gone to europe 2 weeks and i know his works been busy last 2 weeks heading into it.

Also still awaiting my contracts been a few days since i fixed the issues

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
Brock has my father taken care of his? Hes been gone to europe 2 weeks and i know his works been busy last 2 weeks heading into it.

Also still awaiting my contracts been a few days since i fixed the issues

Have not gotten anything from your Father, no.

EDIT - We did receive offers from your Dad today.

And your contracts have been received. Swamped with offers right now. Rest easy, we'll get to them.

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
Perhaps this needs to be pushed? Seems you guys are overwhelmed with offers. Ive waited a week 2 separate times now, im sure im not the only one still awaiting deals. Between the draft and the new rule im sure its a ton of work.

Rather not lose my guys for nothing

Ps not a criticism im just sure most teams with the new sign AHL guys are adding 10-20 players extra to sign a team an that adds up

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
Perhaps this needs to be pushed? Seems you guys are overwhelmed with offers. Ive waited a week 2 separate times now, im sure im not the only one still awaiting deals. Between the draft and the new rule im sure its a ton of work.

Rather not lose my guys for nothing

Ps not a criticism im just sure most teams with the new sign AHL guys are adding 10-20 players extra to sign a team an that adds up

Not being pushed.

This is the deadline for offers to be in. We will still continue to negotiate. But won't accept any new offers after this time.

Reactions: Canuck09

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad