Apr 9, 2015
Smith suspended for his actions.

nq2b2q7ww4s21.jpg

credit to the fine folks at r/Predators

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
Auston Matthews new playoff interaction hosted in Toronto for the playoffs. Auston will actually watch the game in real time with you!

Last edited:

ICanMotteBelieveIt

Jan 11, 2013
No offence but this sucks. I know it's early but come on guys, make this thread come alive, please!

One of the GOAT's left for Twitter 2 years ago or something like it. @MoenInGlory get your ass in here, we need you.

Edit: I think he's still on HfBoards, what I meant was he uploads his photoshop's on Twitter instead of here. Which sucks, do both man..

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
No offence but this sucks. I know it's early but come on guys, make this thread come alive, please!

One of the GOAT's left for Twitter 2 years ago or something like it. @MoenInGlory get your ass in here, we need you.

Edit: I think he's still on HfBoards, what I meant was he uploads his photoshop's on Twitter instead of here. Which sucks, do both man..

I honestly believe that as good as MIG and IPW are, they also kind of killed this thread with so many brilliant animations. It raised the bar so high that the more pedestrian photoshoppers gave up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad