Speculation: 2019 Offseason: Panarin, Stone, Duchene or None?

Who would you choose?

• Panarin

• Stone

• Duchene

• None of the above

Results are only viewable after voting.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Lou has been hurt a lot this year. Could see him going to LTIR and clearing up a spot for Bob. Panarin gets to play with Dadonov again.

Panarin-Barkov-Dadonov

southernbeardown54

Apr 23, 2012
The hawks won’t pay another forward 10m per imo. Not after finally getting some cap flexibility.

I think they will target a couple second tier guys like ferland, dzingel, silferberg etc around the 4-6 m range tops.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
That team is seemingly on a budget though and signing both of then would put them close to the cap limit. They would also have to sign 6 or 7 other guys i think to fill out the roster.

Luongo’s salary in real dollars drops to 1.6M next year and 1M the year after. McGinn’s burried contract of 2.31M comes off this offseason. Jokinen’s 1.33M buyout comes off too. Not to metion all of the cap space they cleared trading Bjugstad.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Welp, time to start focusing on Mark Stone. I’m sure he’d love to form Saad-Toews-Hossa 2.0.

Saad-Toews-Stone
DeBrincat-Strome-Kane

Figure out the bottom 6 later. Maybe this...
Kahun
Barratt
Kampf
Cagguila
Anisimov
Sikura

Reactions: ColdSteel2

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Welp, time to start focusing on Mark Stone. I’m sure he’d love to form Saad-Toews-Hossa 2.0.

Saad-Toews-Stone
DeBrincat-Strome-Kane

Figure out the bottom 6 later. Maybe this...
Kahun
Barratt
Kampf
Cagguila
Anisimov
Sikura

Looks like a Cup contending forward group. Delia looks really impressive, like him a lot. I guess we just roll with a young cheap defense and hope they progress a lot next year.

Reactions: Toews2Bickell

Absolut

Mar 7, 2002
NYC
I actually think that Panarin (as hurt as he was to be traded) is obsessed with Chicago and would take less money to play with Kane. I am all for him to go the Rangers, but based on the latest interview in English.... Bread loves Kane. No way around it. Maybe the Rangers can trade for Kane and sign Panarin. Kidding.

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
I actually think that Panarin (as hurt as he was to be traded) is obsessed with Chicago and would take less money to play with Kane. I am all for him to go the Rangers, but based on the latest interview in English.... Bread loves Kane. No way around it. Maybe the Rangers can trade for Kane and sign Panarin. Kidding.

What interview are you referencing? Can you post the link or quotes about Kane?

Absolut

Mar 7, 2002
NYC
Panarin spoke English to the local reporter(s). Brian Hedger posted that AP's extremely self-conscious about his English but was giving him an interview. He seemed upset about the trade. So he wants to test free agency and control his situation. He really seemed very sentimental about Chicago. I want him in NY, but after these quotes I think he wants to play with Kane and will sign with Chicago if he can get NMC.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
If he really wants to be here and would sign for 9M to do it, that would be a game changer. July can’t come soon enough. Hell will rain down on us on HF if we get him back after trading him.

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
Hell, I'd like to play on same line with Kane. And as long as it's not in Buffalo, I'd like to party with him too.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Panarin spoke English to the local reporter(s). Brian Hedger posted that AP's extremely self-conscious about his English but was giving him an interview. He seemed upset about the trade. So he wants to test free agency and control his situation. He really seemed very sentimental about Chicago. I want him in NY, but after these quotes I think he wants to play with Kane and will sign with Chicago if he can get NMC.
well shit, he better start packing right now...

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Jesus, the quotes are getting crazier for Breadman!!!

He is "DEFINITELY testing free agency" - and has CHANGED his agent to Bob's agent lol....he just dropped his agency, this is going to get wild folks.

Reactions: RememberTheRoar

OTC

Jul 11, 2018
I’m on board with taking Willy off Toronto’s hands in the summer after they pay Marner...

Cagguila-Toews-Kane
DeBrincat-Strome-Nylander
Saad-Anisimov-Sikura
Kampf-Barratt-Kahun

Decent forward group.
I think Willy is an option but we would somehow have to take Zaitzev. Intersting

puterwiz53

Nov 17, 2010
Saint John, New Brunswick
Panarin would have to take some kind of discount to come back to the Hawks and play with Kane. Bowman can't keep handing out these long, high money contracts until a few of the older ones like Seabrook comes off the books. I would love to see the breadman back but can't see it happening.

Reactions: ColdSteel2

Joe Scaduto

Jun 24, 2018
Panarin would have to take some kind of discount to come back to the Hawks and play with Kane. Bowman can't keep handing out these long, high money contracts until a few of the older ones like Seabrook comes off the books. I would love to see the breadman back but can't see it happening.
I prefer Stone.I think he suits JC system better than Panarin.I also think that we have a prospect Kurashev that will be similar type player as Panarin.I also think Stone signs for less and less term .He will also be thankful to come to a stable organization as the blackhawks compared to senators.I would offer 9 million per year for 5 years

southernbeardown54

Apr 23, 2012
we try and don't land Panarin or Stone....does Bowman pick up the phone and call Kevin Hayes' agent?????? too soon still?? lol...
I think Hayes fills some big needs this team has and I am sure the hawks pursue him. The issue is he wants a bigger role imo and also the most money he can get.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad