NFL: 2019 NFL Schedule Release

Sep 19, 2008
https://www.nbcsports.com/washingto...toughest-four-games-2019-nfl-schedule-release

The Thursday night season-opener is expected to feature the Chicago Bears and Green Bay Packers as a way to celebrate 100 years of the NFL.
If that news is correct, the annual high-profile matchup between the Super Bowl champions and a top contender is likely to be pushed to another of the primetime games during Week 1.
2019 NFL Schedule Rumors, Leaks, News:
RUMOR: Week 1: Browns vs. Giants: This is still very very much a rumor, but per Odell Beckham's twitter account, he's really excited for Week 1, and that could probably only mean one thing ... maybe: A high-profile game between his new team and his old team.
LEAK: Week 1: Cowboys vs. Giants: According to NFL Schedule Leaks, the Giants will be preoccupied with the Cowboys, meaning Odell Beckham Jr. and the Browns won't be facing his old team in Week 1.
RUMOR: Week 1: Patriots vs. Chiefs: A rematch of the AFC Championship game is rumored to be the Sunday Night Football season-debut in Week 1.
REPORT: Week 1: Packers vs. Bears: It's been reported for over a month that the two iconic franchises will meet in a Week 1 showdown between NFC North foes.
REPORT: Week 5: Bears vs. Raiders: Chicago and Oakland will reportedly head across the pond for the first London game of the season.
REPORT: Week 13: Lions vs. Bears: As is tradition, the Detroit Lions will host a game on Thanksgiving. The Bears are rumored to be their opponent for the annual turkey day matchup.
REPORT: Week 13: Cowboys vs. Dolphins: Like the Lions, the Cowboys once again get their annual spot on Thanksgiving. In 2019, they will reportedly take on the Miami Dolphins.
RUMOR: Week 13: Vikings vs. Eagles: A rematch of the 2017 NFC Championship game is rumored to take place in Minneapolis on Thanksgiving.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Saints play Rams in Wk. 2, Falcons on Thanksgiving as schedule begins to leak

Saints play Rams in Wk. 2, Falcons on Thanksgiving as schedule begins to leak

London Games

Chicago Bears vs. Oakland Raiders, Sunday, Oct. 6, 1 p.m. ET, at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

Carolina Panthers vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Sunday, Oct. 13, 9:30 a.m. ET at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

Cincinnati Bengals vs. Los Angeles Rams, Sunday, Oct. 27, 1 p.m. ET at Wembley Stadium

Houston Texans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars, Sunday, Nov. 3, 9:30 a.m. ET at Wembley Stadium

Mexico Game

Kansas City Chiefs vs. Los Angeles Chargers, Monday, Nov. 18, 8:15 pm. ET at Estadio Azteca

Last edited:

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
After thinking about it for a bit. That's not an easy schedule. Patriots are always slow starters so i can see them being 0-2 right out of the gate. Week 8 to 14 is no cakewalk.

Home opener and banner night, I think they'll win.

In Miami I basically mark down as a loss no what when they play :laugh:

Schedule isn't easy with some tough road games. But I actually prefer that the big road games are in primetime. Pats play well under the lights.

PhillyWings

May 10, 2010
PA
After thinking about it for a bit. That's not an easy schedule. Patriots are always slow starters so i can see them being 0-2 right out of the gate. Week 8 to 14 is no cakewalk.

Expect the Pats to beat up on "little brother" especially at home.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Are they really going to pretend Beckham returning to New York is a big deal even though they're playing the Jets?

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
It seems like for the last several seasons the NFL rams Giants-Cowboys down our throats in Week 1.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad