OT: 2019 NFL and NCAAF thread part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
LOL it's bad enough for whoever was going against the Eagles D in a Fantasy Football playoff.

<---

Ugh.... that too.

The doubly awful thing about those who lost that way is the Eagles linebacker (Bradham) was an idiot to attempt scoring the TD. An intelligent player just falls on the ball & the game's over.

Reactions: NJDevs26

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Honestly Eli really might have a little left in the tank if you give him a line and some weapons.

What team with decent line and weapons needs an experienced QB? I’d be happy to see Eli stay in the league another year but he may not be offered anything but a backup/mentoring role which I struggle to see him accepting.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
What team with decent line and weapons needs an experienced QB? I’d be happy to see Eli stay in the league another year but he may not be offered anything but a backup/mentoring role which I struggle to see him accepting.

If a certain QB in New England retires or leaves...but yeah there really aren't a lot of contenders where Eli could slot in a la Peyton toward the end of his career.

Reactions: My3Sons

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
When you’re begging for the freaking CARDINALS to take you that’s dumpster fire material

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) CHIEF KEEFE
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
packers clinch the nfc north if they win on monday.

what a turnaround this year. matt lafleur is the real deal. absolutely thrilled to have a young, analytical coach who lets rodgers fully express himself. hope he's here for the rest of ar12's career and beyond. (yeah, that nonsense back in september was fake news.)

there's hope for that elusive second ring that only bart starr was able to get. the nfc is going to be a bloodbath in january.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
packers clinch the nfc north if they win on monday.

what a turnaround this year. matt lafleur is the real deal. absolutely thrilled to have a young, analytical coach who lets rodgers fully express himself. hope he's here for the rest of ar12's career and beyond. (yeah, that nonsense back in september was fake news.)

there's hope for that elusive second ring that only bart starr was able to get. the nfc is going to be a bloodbath in january.

Aaron is one heck of a QB. Probably the best right now to my eyes. I’m not sure that they will be able to win on the road but it remains to be seen who will get home field. I think SF treated the NO game like the SB and it took so much out of them they lost to a bad ATL team as a result. Wouldn’t shock me if they lose another one this week. If NO is healthy headed into the playoffs and have home field advantage it will be tough to beat them. Whoever gets that NFC title game at home probably wins the conference as I’m seeing it. Should be a fun ride.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Yeah I know this destroys the draft position but good god I'm just tired of being a joke in two different sports. I know Gase is Gase but I hope the GM and QB can at least be good, and that Gregg Williams stays for a while. They really have third-string CB's and LB'ers at this point and are still a competitive D. Plus **** the Steelers anyway, they've stuck it to us enough over the years.

Reactions: tr83

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
The funny thing is the Jets are 5-3 at home and 1-6 on the road, but three of the 'home' game wins were more like road games (Cowboys, Raiders, Steelers) lol

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Even though this is eagles territory, I'm pretty surprised by how many people are excited about a game between two bad teams to determine who gets to lose in the first round.

johnny pierogi

15 MINUTES OF FAYNE
Aug 11, 2016
Warren County
Even though this is eagles territory, I'm pretty surprised by how many people are excited about a game between two bad teams to determine who gets to lose in the first round.

The Eagles are the kind of team that will get rolling and end up in the Super Bowl, and I'm saying this as someone who can't stand Philly sports

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
NO ends the season for TN. If NO is healthy going into the playoffs they will be a tough out even on the road.

How did they end it? They're still tied with the Steelers for the last WC spot.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
LOL at the sign

EMbnaFRU4AEvkdB.jpg:large

Reactions: Devilsgrl35
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad