NFL GDT: 2019 NFC Wild Card Round: (3) New Orleans Saints vs (6) Minnesota Vikings - Minnesota wins 26-20

NOMIN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
As a Vikings fan I wanted Hollister to punch that one in so badly. Don't really have any faith in the Vikings for this one.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Rematch of the whiffed tackle. Betting money on saints unless Cook has a monster game.

poor saints. 13-3 and still playing in WC weekend. Insane.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Geux Saints! They could of really used the bye to get some dinged up guys healthy.

Gonna be a tough road to get to the SB but they are capable.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Geux Saints! They could of really used the bye to get some dinged up guys healthy.

Gonna be a tough road to get to the SB but they are capable.
If the Saints Win, they go to GB. Be interesting to see how the Dome Saints handle the Frozen Tundra.

On paper, they are better than the Packers. But, the elements change everything.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Probably the last place Kirk Cousins would’ve wanted to play on the road in the playoffs

If the Saints Win, they go to GB. Be interesting to see how the Dome Saints handle the Frozen Tundra.

On paper, they are better than the Packers. But, the elements change everything.
Cold weather hasn’t been a problem in recent years.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON

Yes, and that is scheduled as a Sunday evening game. Hopefully the elements don’t play much of a factor.

I’m not looking past the Vikings. Hopefully Saints being their A game and move on.

I have to wonder how healthy Cook and Thelein will be going into this one. Thelein did not look right on MNF last week versus GB. If the Saints can stop the run, it’s going to be difficult for the Vikings to get the W relying on Cousins arm,

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Yes, and that is scheduled as a Sunday evening game. Hopefully the elements don’t play much of a factor.

I’m not looking past the Vikings. Hopefully Saints being their A game and move on.

I have to wonder how healthy Cook and Thelein will be going into this one. Thelein did not look right on MNF last week versus GB. If the Saints can stop the run, it’s going to be difficult for the Vikings to get the W relying on Cousins arm,
Vikings got to rest their guys this week as they were locked into #6 seed. See how healthy they are this weekend.

RussianRacket

He/Him/His Pronouns
Dec 29, 2019
Coast Salish Unceded Territory
I predict the Saints win. I also predict that, since they are a vindictive franchise with an immature head coach, they will try to run up the score as much as possible as a "get back" to the Vikings for the Diggs touchdown. Can't say I blame them, honestly, but if it does happen I would worry they are blowing the gasket too early.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I predict the Saints win. I also predict that, since they are a vindictive franchise with an immature head coach, they will try to run up the score as much as possible as a "get back" to the Vikings for the Diggs touchdown. Can't say I blame them, honestly, but if it does happen I would worry they are blowing the gasket too early.
Guy is the biggest douchebag in the league. I still remember he was giving the Vikings sideline the "choking" symbol before the Diggs catch.

Reactions: RussianRacket

Didalee Hed

I’m trying to understand
Sep 14, 2019
Guy is the biggest *****ebag in the league. I still remember he was giving the Vikings sideline the "choking" symbol before the Diggs catch.
Wasn’t that a different game? Unless he’s been caught doing it multiple times?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad