2019 Free Agency/Hot Stove thread

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
With all the stuff surrounding the Astros, would players be hesitant signing with them/agents will advise them not to? Or does money talk? Hopefully money talks and Houston can improve their club.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
With all the stuff surrounding the Astros, would players be hesitant signing with them/agents will advise them not to? Or does money talk? Hopefully money talks and Houston can improve their club.

It could definitely make some guys think twice, especially if they are interested in them due to Hinch, if he gets suspended for a season or something then maybe some guys will not go there, for the most part though, I think most guys would go to a team on the moon if it offered enough money

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
It could definitely make some guys think twice, especially if they are interested in them due to Hinch, if he gets suspended for a season or something then maybe some guys will not go there, for the most part though, I think most guys would go to a team on the moon if it offered enough money
Yeah I guess for guys like Wheeler and Grandal who will have the same or better offers from other contenders then I could see them passing but for guys like Teheran who's trying to resurrect their career, they might be willing to see if the team could fix him. Would players get criticized if they sign with them?

SSF

Oct 5, 2017
Segura is well known to have clubhouse issues. He has been through a few things but apparently is not a great teammate

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad