2019 Draft Shift by Shift videos

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I'm involved in a project creating content for the 2019 draft and to start we have 15 shift by shift videos for 2019 top prospects with much more to be added later. If you like what you see or have suggestions for who to add please give @AvalancheReview a shout on twitter.

Shift By Shift List - Burgundy Rainbow

grentthealien

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Thanks I can’t wait to go through some of these. I’m a Newfoundlander , but I actually haven’t got to see Newhook play, but I’ve heard great things about him. I’m going to watch his video right now as a matter of fact.

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
Love it. Thanks for this! I don't have a twitter account but if I may, some suggestions to add to the list: Nussbaumer, Bjornfot and Soderstrom.

Reactions: Andrei79

Patrik Barkov

Jun 25, 2016
I'm involved in a project creating content for the 2019 draft and to start we have 15 shift by shift videos for 2019 top prospects with much more to be added later. If you like what you see or have suggestions for who to add please give @AvalancheReview a shout on twitter.

Shift By Shift List - Burgundy Rainbow
With a quick glance I thought this was a link to a shift by shift video on a player called Burgundy Rainbow :D

Reactions: tigervixxxen

Habs76

Nov 11, 2014
Fredericton, NB
Excited to dive into these soon.

Noticed you had a video featuring Ben Brinkman, and was wondering where you were watching Minnesota high school games, and also if you could possibly make a video featuring Brady Meyer?

Vide

Mar 2, 2015
Would love to see Marshall Warren and Michael Vukojevic.

Not as important to me but if you're looking for more suggestions Henri Nikkanen, John Beecher, Simon Holmstrom, and Jakob Pelletier could be interesting too. Maybe Josh Williams, Sasha Mutala and Maxim Cajkovic too (preferably from the U18's)

Keep up the good work!

Reactions: grentthealien

Andy Lehoux

Jan 2, 2018
Good job for all your amazing work ! I would love to see a shift by shift from Simon Holmstrom. He's the only potential 1st round prospect I wasn't able to watch.

Rudo

Jul 18, 2018
Are you going to update these videos once the new season starts or keep it as it is now?
The plan is to update on a month to month basis as lists come out covering the fresh top 31 each month.

Rudo

Jul 18, 2018
Just a quick update, we are over 40 videos now and have started in on the Hlinka, I will do my best to get to all requests but they are on hold until after the tournament.

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
Could I kindly request a shift-by-shift video on Connor McMichael from the London Knights?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad