2019 CHL Playoffs (Road to the Memorial Cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Kakalovich

Sep 26, 2002
Montreal
So R-N is up 2-0 in their series but PA is tied 1-1 and Guelph and Oshawa lost both their road games and are down 0-2.

Pretty amazing that there is an even harder round than this one afterwards just to qualify for the memorial cup! What a tough trophy to win!

Go Guelph! Go Oshawa! Go Rouyn-Noranda! Go Prince Albert!

Reactions: Redux91

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
20/04/2019:

#Game2Round3OHL2019Playoffs (End Of The Game):
#GuelphStorm3-4SaginawSpirit
#Suzuki (1 Goal/ -2 & FO: 10/21 & 7 Shots)
- The Saginaw Spirit leads 2-0 in that series

#Game2Round3WHL2019Playoffs (End Of The Game):
#EdmontonOilKings4-3PrinceAlbertRaiders
#Fondstad(2 Shots)
- That series is tied up 1-1

#Game2Round3QMJHL2019Playoffs (End Of The Game):
#RimouskiOceanic0-2RouynNorandaHuskies
#Teasdale(2 Assists/+3)
- The Rouyn-Noranda Huskies leads 2-0 in that series

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
21/04/2019

#Game3Round3OHL2019Playoffs (End Of The Game):
#67'sOttawa5-1GeneralsOshawa
#McShane: 1 Pass/2 Shots/FO:5/10

-The Ottawa 67's leads 3-0 in that series

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Guelph-Storm.png

Guelph is currently up 2-1 in the 2nd period. Suzuki with an assist on Guelph's second goal.​

Reactions: Redux91

Nerf27

Oct 15, 2012
Hey all. Oshawa and Habs fan here. Oshawa will most likely go down in a sweep this series. They sold off a top Centre and D at the deadline and tweeked their line up by upgrading their overagers. Their best scoring one has now been suspended for 6 games so really no hope of even taking a game now. Anyways I am a McShane fan but he needs a lot of work on his first step. His skating is fine but that first step is very slow. His edges are great his IQ is fantastic. This is his second playoffs and getting to the conference finals when none of us expected it is great for his development. He is getting points but I have noticed he has really been looking over his shoulder and seems worried about getting hit. I’m hoping he gets some good off season training to get stronger and get that first step. Hands are gold shot is great. But I’d say he needs those other things to become a pro. We will see next year but expect him to be a 40 goal guy 80 to 90 points. Again it depends on if they go for it next year or try to bid on Memorial Cup for 2021 which is the rumour and that will not surround McShane with extreme talent and he will age out. Not often I get to have Habs draft picks on the Generals so just thought I’d throw some input in. Thx

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
Hey all. Oshawa and Habs fan here. Oshawa will most likely go down in a sweep this series. They sold off a top Centre and D at the deadline and tweeked their line up by upgrading their overagers. Their best scoring one has now been suspended for 6 games so really no hope of even taking a game now. Anyways I am a McShane fan but he needs a lot of work on his first step. His skating is fine but that first step is very slow. His edges are great his IQ is fantastic. This is his second playoffs and getting to the conference finals when none of us expected it is great for his development. He is getting points but I have noticed he has really been looking over his shoulder and seems worried about getting hit. I’m hoping he gets some good off season training to get stronger and get that first step. Hands are gold shot is great. But I’d say he needs those other things to become a pro. We will see next year but expect him to be a 40 goal guy 80 to 90 points. Again it depends on if they go for it next year or try to bid on Memorial Cup for 2021 which is the rumour and that will not surround McShane with extreme talent and he will age out. Not often I get to have Habs draft picks on the Generals so just thought I’d throw some input in. Thx

sick the underwear woman on him ffs

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

11_191.png
18_191.png
Rouyn-Noranda leads series 3-0

HABS.png
Joël Teasdale with 3 assists / -1 / 1 SOG / 4 Hits
HABS.png

Playoffs So Far: 24 PTS (10G, 14A) in 13 GP

Reactions: Harry Kakalovich