2019 7-Round Mock Draft 2.0

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
does nobody else have this problem? I honestly can't find it anywhere on this thread
No, maybe you accidentally put him on your ignore list? It would say something like "show ignored content" near the bottom of the page

Reactions: uncleben

dathockeydoe

@dathockeydoe
Feb 16, 2015
SK
Willing to move this pick to drop down. I'll leave it for a little bit to give people a chance to make an offer.

5cotland

NFR
Jan 23, 2015
Scotland
Heinola and Puistola are two of my faves. Not a Finn but I'm a big fan of Has too who has played with Puistola in the Tappara and LeKi orgs this year.
Ye great players who will be solid picks for whoever takes them. I honestly think Heinola has mid 1st potential.

Habs76

Nov 11, 2014
Fredericton, NB
Ye great players who will be solid picks for whoever takes them. I honestly think Heinola has mid 1st potential.
Oh, easily. Byram, Soderstrom, York, Broberg, Heinola, Robertson would all be great pickups if you're in need of a D, and all should go top 20 IMO.

Tapdog

Mar 16, 2016
Alberta, Canada
:canes

Has an awesome back up/ 1b goalie Petr Mrazek available for a draft pick.

Edit** Although Petr may not be considered elite, he will not take 12 to 15% of your cap space but he will produce fairly close to the same numbers. Oh and I should mention the acquisition cost.......... lol

Please inquire.

Last edited:

ViktorBaeArvidsson

Greenville Swamp Rabbits fan lol
Feb 18, 2017
The Bible Belt of South Carolina
:devils is proud to select Marcus Kallionkieli LW Sioux City Musketeers (USHL)

ushl-names-prospects-rosters.jpg

Next GM pmed

Reactions: King Weber

Rathbones

Mar 4, 2019
With the 59th pick, the Winnipeg Jets select Russian Ilya Nikolaev - C from Yarosavl of the MHL.

Washington is on the clock.
@Bowzer55 pm'ed

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad