Prospect Info: [2019 - 206th] Kieran Ruscheinski (Not Signed - Rights Expire)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 6, 2016
Habs had opportunities to sign Sokolov as an overager, Right ? And they did not. Over the years they passed over so many kids playing in the Q that were signed as UFA by other orgs: Marchesseault, Gourde, McEwen, Barré-Boulet, Meyers, Highmore....

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
I went back 3 pages and I still don't understand what the problem is... can someone give me a recap?

its probably because a poster thinks we draft bad as ruchienski isnt good enough to make it to the NCAA

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
If you think Timmins took that guy on NHL potential then I would argue that makes you the Timmins hater because you're essentially calling him an idiot who cant scout.

It was an in memoriam pick. They know he has no chance at being anything. If they dont. Then they are stupid as hell.

This guy is nothing. If you believe otherwise I have a bridge to sell you.

I really want him to succeed though. Just because why not

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
that's nice and all but what I would really like is Montreal to start making competent selections as opposed to treating the draft like it's a game of darts.

They could certainly have made a better in-memory pick (idk why this prospect specifically???), but it's a end of 7th rounder... let's be worried about picking a guy like McCarron in the 1st round, though that seeemd like it was a one-and-done mistake

Elnino

Apr 9, 2003
Visit site
They could certainly have made a better in-memory pick (idk why this prospect specifically???), but it's a end of 7th rounder... let's be worried about picking a guy like McCarron in the 1st round, though that seeemd like it was a one-and-done mistake
My issue with this pick is that the kid was never a prospect. Typically, you get drafted out of Jr A since you opt for the NCAA. D+1 the kid is still in Jr A and has 1 career goal ...

I also don't like wasted picks regardless of the rank. Cayden Primeau is our most promising goalie prospect since Carey Price (that's 15 years) and was a recent 7th rounder. Joe Pavelski and Henrik Lundqvist were also 7th rounders. Please, let's not sink our standards like upper management currently is.

Reactions: demetan33

Sam of Montreal

May 5, 2007
I think he's playing. The stream is someone filming it with his phone. Terrible quality.

I saw a #20 for Sioux Falls. But the video quality is terrible so I gave up on it.

Chose to watch Ruscheinski now and will tune in for Fairbrother when that game starts.

Hehe. What about Ruscheinsky? Have you seen anything worth talking about in his play?

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Hehe. What about Ruscheinsky? Have you seen anything worth talking about in his play?

Last night was the fist time I got to sit and watch him for an extended moment. I didn't watch his entire game because as soon as Fairbrother's game started, I was more interested in watching him. And even then, I ended up falling asleep and missing him.

As for Ruscheinski, as you would expect, nothing worth talking about. There was nothing about him that stood out other than you can tell when he's on because he's tall.

I'll watch more games of his just to get a better idea. But I will be surprised if I come on this thread and talk about much of anything.

Reactions: Bulis hit
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad