Ticket Thread - 2023-24

24diving

Apr 5, 2013
suffolk, long island
No email yet. Anyone else?
Here’s the email I got

We hope you share in the excitement around Governor Andrew M. Cuomo’s Belmont Arena groundbreaking announcement today! We are also incredibly excited to let you know that the NHL has announced that 7 games will move from Barclays Center to Nassau Coliseum. Here are the details:
For our full season ticket members, that means your plan will include 29 home games at Nassau Coliseum and 13 home games at Barclays Center. The cost of your Season Membership will not change nor will your payment plan. Your printed ticket booklet will reflect these 7 game changes and will be delivered to you on or before Tuesday, October 1st.
Sunday, October 6 vs. Winnipeg @ 7PM
Tuesday, October 8 vs. Edmonton @ 7PM
Sunday, October 27 vs. Flyers @ 7PM
Thursday, January 2 vs. Devils @ 7PM
Monday, January 6 vs. Avalanche @ 7PM
Thursday, January 16 vs. Rangers @ 7PM
Tuesday, February 25 vs. Rangers @ 7PM
I am here to answer any questions you might have regarding your membership. My direct line is (518) 425-8873. Many thanks for your continued support.

Let’s Go Isles!

Dipietro39

Jul 15, 2005
Check your emails. Prices are expensive. Can't imagine what the non-season ticket holder prices are going to be.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I got the email. I picked up extras for the Ranger games. Took a look at some others and they were pretty expensive.

Satan'sIsland81

Feb 9, 2007
For a team that struggles with attendance as much as this team does and did not make even one single marquee addition this offseason, they have some real nerve to expect people to pay the prices I am seeing.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
For a team that struggles with attendance as much as this team does and did not make even one single marquee addition this offseason, they have some real nerve to expect people to pay the prices I am seeing.

How dare the fifth best team in the NHL have high ticket prices!

Satan'sIsland81

Feb 9, 2007
How dare the fifth best team in the NHL have high ticket prices!
I know you had to get in your witty retort, but you know that point totals have nothing to do with this team's attendance. It is better when we are good, but we could be the best team in the league and we will still be in the bottom 5-10 in attendance. When you have thousands of empty seats at every game other than opening night and a few weekends/Rangers games, you should not be charging these types of prices.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I poked around a little. They are counting on Ranger fans that don’t want to go to the city to pay those prices. The games around thanksgiving and Christmas are expensive as well. Games vs crappy teams mid week seemed cheap.

If those were the discounted prices yesterday, I can’t wait to see the prices today.

24diving

Apr 5, 2013
suffolk, long island
I know you had to get in your witty retort, but you know that point totals have nothing to do with this team's attendance. It is better when we are good, but we could be the best team in the league and we will still be in the bottom 5-10 in attendance. When you have thousands of empty seats at every game other than opening night and a few weekends/Rangers games, you should not be charging these types of prices.

Well, maybe they saw the season ticket holder base double and feel that demand is increasing?

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Well, maybe they saw the season ticket holder base double and feel that demand is increasing?

A lot of those are resellers that’s did the math and saw the value.

Now that the credit is gone, many won’t be back.

Don’t expect last year’s call playoff prices this year.

crasherino

May 9, 2013
A lot of those are resellers that’s did the math and saw the value.

Now that the credit is gone, many won’t be back.

Don’t expect last year’s call playoff prices this year.
Do we not have a credit anymore???

That sucks.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013

It's just standard operating procedure for Islanders fans. Complain that the team stinks and that's why nobody wants to go to games. Then the team is good and the prices are too high, "what happened to those $5 tickets we got last year?!" so now nobody will go and the team will lose money, ice a shitty product, and then fans will complain that the team is bad again and that's why they won't go. If you think ticket prices won't be more expensive in Belmont, you're out of your mind as well. It's time for fans to pony up and spend money on a real product, like all the other fans of real teams do.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Do we not have a credit anymore???

That sucks.
No. The reason you got it last year was because Barclays was fine giving away free seats hoping you would buy food and soda.

The team is back in charge and giving away free seats isn’t good for business

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
It's just standard operating procedure for Islanders fans. Complain that the team stinks and that's why nobody wants to go to games. Then the team is good and the prices are too high, "what happened to those $5 tickets we got last year?!" so now nobody will go and the team will lose money, ice a ****ty product, and then fans will complain that the team is bad again and that's why they won't go. If you think ticket prices won't be more expensive in Belmont, you're out of your mind as well. It's time for fans to pony up and spend money on a real product, like all the other fans of real teams do.

This is the song that never ends.

I have a feeling that when people see Belmont prices, they will be in for a rude awakening.

Satan'sIsland81

Feb 9, 2007
It's just standard operating procedure for Islanders fans. Complain that the team stinks and that's why nobody wants to go to games. Then the team is good and the prices are too high, "what happened to those $5 tickets we got last year?!" so now nobody will go and the team will lose money, ice a ****ty product, and then fans will complain that the team is bad again and that's why they won't go. If you think ticket prices won't be more expensive in Belmont, you're out of your mind as well. It's time for fans to pony up and spend money on a real product, like all the other fans of real teams do.
then this team should add top players like those other teams do.

Satan'sIsland81

Feb 9, 2007
And sidenote this presale is a joke. I was on right at 12 and there is nothing available. I bet suddenly at 2 or later they will put everything out.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
And sidenote this presale is a joke. I was on right at 12 and there is nothing available. I bet suddenly at 2 or later they will put everything out.
I checked a few games with this presale and did some comparisons with the prices in yesterday's sale. Yesterday wasn't that much of a discount other than the ticketmaster fees.

Satan'sIsland81

Feb 9, 2007
the way these teams sell tickets Is such a scam. First they tell you there's a presale during which nothing is available. Then as soon as the public on sale starts suddenly every single seat in the last three rows of the upper bowl are available and nothing else. Hoping people will bite on either crappy undesirable seats or the really expensive lower seats. Then watch two days before opening night suddenly a couple of thousand of more seats will suddenly and magically be released. It's disgusting how these teams and venues mislead and deceive their own fans.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
the way these teams sell tickets Is such a scam. First they tell you there's a presale during which nothing is available. Then as soon as the public on sale starts suddenly every single seat in the last three rows of the upper bowl are available and nothing else. Hoping people will bite on either crappy undesirable seats or the really expensive lower seats. Then watch two days before opening night suddenly a couple of thousand of more seats will suddenly and magically be released. It's disgusting how these teams and venues mislead and deceive their own fans.
I'm more miffed about the STH 'discount' we got. It was barely anything. I hame grateful that there were no fees in the portal.

Everyone holds back inventory for groups, new business, etc. The last three rows have a limited view of the scoreboard. I do believe that they have increased their STH base considerably and don't have a ton of inventory.

IslesCLT

Apr 25, 2019
Charlotte
Well, we canceled our original plans to hit Nashville since we had other travel plans pop up, so now we're gonna kill 2 birds with one stone and come visit friends/family and go to the Isles/Rags at the barn on 2/25. Probably hit the Sharks game the 23rd too but I'm not buying those tix for a while...pretty excited!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad