Ticket Thread - 2023-24

The Underboss

Dec 20, 2006
Florida
This is the Offical Ticket Thread for the upcoming season. It is here you can announce you have tickets to give away, to trade for future games, to sell at or below face value to other fans. You can also make requests to purchase tickets for certain games.

Tickets can be bought/sold for personal use and cannot be sold at more than face value plus postage/UPS/FedEx charges.

HFBoards.com is not a forum you can use to sell tickets for profit.

HFBoards also does not sponsor/endorse any deals. Buyer beware!!

**** TICKET PRICES MUST BE POSTED****

ANY posts not meeting the pricing, seating, and face value requirement will be deleted without notice.

carparkno1

Oct 12, 2011
Hi all. I'm coming to the calgary game at the Barclays March 17th.

Are single game tickets available now? I see some seats available on stubhub etc and wonder if u should buy them.

Is it even worth waiting until I travel? I'm coming over with two others from the UK.

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY

Are single game tickets available now? I see some seats available on stubhub etc and wonder if u should buy them.

Is it even worth waiting until I travel? I'm coming over with two others from the UK.

There's talk of more games that were originally scheduled to be played at Barclays Center being moved to the Coliseum. I'm not sure if this would be one of those games, but if traveling out to Uniondale will be a problem for you, I would hold off on purchasing tickets until after any announcement is made.

The Real JT

No diving allowed
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut

It's a Tuesday night game and Calgary isn't a big draw in this area. Getting a good seat for a fair price shouldn't be a problem. I would wait.

Satan'sIsland81

Feb 9, 2007
At this point, I am starting to wonder if the team forgot they have to put tickets on sale. Have never seen a professional sports team that does not have tickets on sale two weeks before the season opener. Absolutely nuts.

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
At this point, I am starting to wonder if the team forgot they have to put tickets on sale. Have never seen a professional sports team that does not have tickets on sale two weeks before the season opener. Absolutely nuts.

Have to think they're still working on figuring out which additional games will be at the Coliseum.

lorwood

Nov 3, 2008
Islanders just sent me over their partial "Nassau" ticket plan. I don't know who runs their marketing dept but something tells me they could do better.

16 game plan. They force 3 Brooklyn games in and seven weeknight Coli games and one of the plans does not even include the opener!

I would think the 11 weekend Coli games including the opener, 3 Brooklyn games and and 2 weeknight Coli games would sell better.

They have heard of Stub Hub, Game Time etc?

Told them I will pass.

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
Islanders just sent me over their partial "Nassau" ticket plan. I don't know who runs their marketing dept but something tells me they could do better.

16 game plan. They force 3 Brooklyn games in and seven weeknight Coli games and one of the plans does not even include the opener!

I would think the 11 weekend Coli games including the opener, 3 Brooklyn games and and 2 weeknight Coli games would sell better.

Told them I will pass.

That's not even all of the Nassau games. Weird plan. I guess you need to be a half-season holder to get all of them.

crasherino

May 9, 2013
I guess we need to give them a little leeway as they've now transitioned to handling their own bidness but this whole ticket debacle really gives off an amateur hour impression - exactly at a time when the team is trying desperately to move on from that stigma.

While I don't personally need to have my tickets in hand for games throughout the season, I really would like some schedule finality as I share my tickets with a few people and I don't want to have to readjust games based on change of venues. Some people work/live in the city and can only get to Barclays.

I presume this will get resolved but its pretty absurd to be 2 weeks out from opening day and not have tickets on sale yet.

Reactions: The Lighthouse

superyan

Aug 13, 2013

Told them I will pass.
Would you be able to post what they sent you, or PM or email it to me?

lorwood

Nov 3, 2008
Would you be able to post what they sent you, or PM or email it to me?
We have just released our smaller Nassau partial plan! The plan is 16 total games (13 at Nassau and 3 games at Brooklyn)
There are two options:
mail
mail

Then, you will be given the option of selecting 1 Brooklyn game from each of the groupings below:
Group #1:
2/1/2020 – Vancouver Canucks
2/11/202 – Philadelphia Flyers
3/3/2020 – Montreal Canadiens
Group #2:
11/7/2019 – Pittsburgh Penguins
11/21/2019 – Pittsburgh Penguins
3/22/2020 – Carolina Hurricanes
Group #3:
9/17/2019 – Philadelphia Flyers
11/5/2019 – Ottawa Senators
2/4/202 – Dallas Stars
2/6/2020 – Los Angeles Kings
3/17/2020 – Calgary Flames

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
We have just released our smaller Nassau partial plan! The plan is 16 total games (13 at Nassau and 3 games at Brooklyn)
There are two options:
mail
mail

Then, you will be given the option of selecting 1 Brooklyn game from each of the groupings below:
Group #1:
2/1/2020 – Vancouver Canucks
2/11/202 – Philadelphia Flyers
3/3/2020 – Montreal Canadiens
Group #2:
11/7/2019 – Pittsburgh Penguins
11/21/2019 – Pittsburgh Penguins
3/22/2020 – Carolina Hurricanes
Group #3:
9/17/2019 – Philadelphia Flyers
11/5/2019 – Ottawa Senators
2/4/202 – Dallas Stars
2/6/2020 – Los Angeles Kings
3/17/2020 – Calgary Flames
Wow. That doesn’t seem attractive at all.

Quickdraw2828

Aug 2, 2011
I see a lot of people wanting to buy tickets in advance. We're Islanders fans, arent we still at the point where stubhub from two days in advance up until game time is the way to go? Except for Tavares and Rangers games of course.

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
Last year, back when they first announced the Coliseum games and there was as of yet only to be 12 played there, I signed up right away for the Rock the Island plan, and even then they shoehorned three Brooklyn games in. Two sundays and a Saturday.

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
I see a lot of people wanting to buy tickets in advance. We're Islanders fans, arent we still at the point where stubhub from two days in advance up until game time is the way to go? Except for Tavares and Rangers games of course.

The last minute option will absolutely still be a fine option, and double as good at Barclays. Had to lower the ticket price significantly to sell some of mine even a couple times at the Coliseum last year. I like having the season tickets since you do get a few perks like playoff purchase priority. I know I'll be going all the time anyway so I take the guaranteed rate and seat.

Quickdraw2828

Aug 2, 2011
The last minute option will absolutely still be a fine option, and double as good at Barclays. Had to lower the ticket price significantly to sell some of mine even a couple times at the Coliseum last year. I like having the season tickets since you do get a few perks like playoff purchase priority. I know I'll be going all the time anyway so I take the guaranteed rate and seat.

Oh I understand the season tix. I was talking about the one or two game guys

Two years ago I went to a game in brooklyn. Half hour before the game I see three tickets in 124 for half price. I buy one. It looked like I was going to have plenty of space to stretch out. Then after the anthem, two guys pop in the other two seats next to me.. They paid half of what I did.

Satan'sIsland81

Feb 9, 2007
The craziest part is they have not even announced an on-sale date for tickets. They are really taking a major risk that games in the first week or two of the season are going to have drastically lower attendance than usual. I do not remember ever being two weeks out from opening night and not having my home opener tickets in hand. I just dont understand what they are doing or what they are waiting for.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad