Florida
Boston
Toronto
Buffalo
Montreal
Detroit

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I just spent 5 minutes trying to just pick the order in the Central and can't even pick who finishes first and last. So tried an true method of homer team wins the Division and rolled a d-6 to pick the rest of the order (alphabetically by city/state name). 3, 6, 4, 5, 2, 1 were the rolls.

Wild
Dallas
Jets
Nash
STL
Col
Chi

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
i watched the nhl chnl western conf preview last night and no mention of the wild, they were high on vegas ; Calgary & sharks also dallas blues & Nashville with Colorado & hawks wild cards. dallas or vegas playing for the cup. zero luv for the wild.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
i watched the nhl chnl western conf preview last night and no mention of the wild, they were high on vegas ; Calgary & sharks also dallas blues & Nashville with Colorado & hawks wild cards. dallas or vegas playing for the cup. zero luv for the wild.
Can you blame them? Where is our super star forward?

chchelseII

Sep 24, 2014
How many picks you going to make?
Oops, forgot I already did one. Things changed. Nashville with their improved offense and superb defense should finish 1. Saint Louis is still solid and should finish 2nd. Colorado’s top line should carry them to third. Dallas will disappoint but still has more than the rest. Chicago always battles and will finish 5th. Winnipeg’s defense will betray their offense so they’ll be battling our lackluster team for the final spot. Draft prediction: we get the 3rd pick.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Oops, forgot I already did one. Things changed. Nashville with their improved offense and superb defense should finish 1. Saint Louis is still solid and should finish 2nd. Colorado’s top line should carry them to third. Dallas will disappoint but still has more than the rest. Chicago always battles and will finish 5th. Winnipeg’s defense will betray their offense so they’ll be battling our lackluster team for the final spot. Draft prediction: we get the 3rd pick.
Predicting lottery balls now too? If I'm predicting lottery balls, I would predict we lose all 3 of them, and thus the highest we possibly pick is 4th... and that's assuming we're the worst team in the league at that spot, which we likely won't be.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad