Injury Report: 2019-2020 Injury Report

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Yeah, he's a pure sniper that relays on his quick release and heavy shot. He's been dealing with shoulder injuries for some time now which doesn't exactly give me the warm and fuzzies that his shot will ever get back to it's original form. Tank is at his best when he rips it from anywhere, but he's been alot more selective the past few years IMO.
Yet again, Tarasenko has started to play much physical game recent years. I love physical Vlad, who hits and give reverse hit

NHL.com Stats

Shwabeal

Feb 24, 2016
I don't see how he went from "not close to returning" to might be available on the road trip in two days. Is his dad (or another relative) joining the team for the dad's trip? Good chance he's just traveling for that if so.

EDIT: Blues bringing dads on road trip to Anaheim, Vegas

Per the team, Sunny does not have anyone traveling. Quickly debunked my own theory.

Definitely a good sign then. We need him back in the worst possible way right now. The team is 5-6-1 without Oskar this season.

Last edited:

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
I don't see how he went from "not close to returning" to might be available on the road trip in two days. Is his dad (or another relative) joining the team for the dad's trip? Good chance he's just traveling for that if so.

EDIT: Blues bringing dads on road trip to Anaheim, Vegas

Per the team, Sunny does not have anyone traveling. Quickly debunked my own theory.

Definitely a good sign then. We need him back in the worst possible way right now. The team is 5-6-1 without Oskar this season.
Weird, I thought they showed Sundqvist with what appeared to be a relative in the slideshow of the Dad’s trip prior to the game starting. Maybe it was someone else’s dad.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Weird, I thought they showed Sundqvist with what appeared to be a relative in the slideshow of the Dad’s trip prior to the game starting. Maybe it was someone else’s dad.
Read article earlier today think from PD that Sunny dad was going. Think just omission by this article since Sunny on IR.

execwrite1

Mar 30, 2018
Jon Hamm says on the Sunday NBCSN broadcast that Tarasenko will be back in two weeks.

Does he know something??

execwrite1

Mar 30, 2018
This team is going nowhere without Tarasenko. They've done an amazing job without him but now it's catching up with them.

Tarasenko is the best player who has the most impact.

tomin

AintNoSeats
Sponsor
Dec 18, 2014
John Hamm - a great Blues ambassador - doesn't need me to tell him what to do - but guy needs to get a new hat, kill that scarf, and throw on a new jacket. He doesn't have to dress like a tired roofer from Spanish lake to every Blues game.

Also, this 2 week Tarasenko prediction. Huh?

I'm a little irritated with the team now at this point so excuse my dramatic reply.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
This team is going nowhere without Tarasenko. They've done an amazing job without him but now it's catching up with them.

Tarasenko is the best player who has the most impact.
I'm not seeing this.

We have been giving up 3+ goals a game for the past month and that's why we've been losing. Tarasenko wouldn't do much to prevent that.

Finally we have a close 2-1 loss and then the narrative changes to "we can't finish, we miss Tarasenko." It was 1 game. We've been scoring pretty well without him.

As far as the most impactful players on the Blues - Pietrangelo and O'Reilly are definitely ahead of Tarasenko.

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
I'm not seeing this.

We have been giving up 3+ goals a game for the past month and that's why we've been losing. Tarasenko wouldn't do much to prevent that.

Finally we have a close 2-1 loss and then the narrative changes to "we can't finish, we miss Tarasenko." It was 1 game. We've been scoring pretty well without him.

As far as the most impactful players on the Blues - Pietrangelo and O'Reilly are definitely ahead of Tarasenko.
I would add Jay Bouwmeester to that list in the light of recent team play.

execwrite1

Mar 30, 2018
Tarasenko wins game single-handedly - the only true game changer we have.

Re-watching the Bruins finals he stands out on most of the big plays that won those games.

This is a contending team without him, but they don't get to the finals unless he's there at full strength.

Reactions: Devonator

Zizzle

Oct 29, 2019
So with the season on pause does this help Taresanko get 100% ready to play when season resumes?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad