GDT: 2019/2020 GDT Signup Thread: Many spots available (Mar. & Apr. schedule added)17 left

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Due to Covid-19 @Clare2904 might have the last GDT of the season which could include "Shirt Off Their Back" night. If they resume games and get everyone to 72 games.

@Ginger Papa, myself and @Clare2904 would have the final 3 GDT's if they pick up where they left off.

Letang.... Watch out for Clare!:laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ginger Papa

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
So, who wants to put their name down for a GDT? While we don't know the dates just yet, there's only 5 to do for Montreal. I'd like to do one. :nod:

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I'll just list them up, and since it won't be regular season games we won't pick up where we left like I hoped.

Montreal

Game #1 -
Game #2 -
Game #3 -
Game #4 -
Game #5 -

Just say which you want. There won't be any home and home going on so it shouldn't come into play with neutral site play. Even if one team is designated the home team.

First come first serve. So @BHD you pick first, and @Clare2904, if there are none there when all is set, I'd hate to see you lose out.

I'll make up a table when closer and know all the specifics.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
@BHD

M7JNvbr.gif

Also, your music choice won't play and you'll need to post a different YT video of it. Great choice...

Last edited:
Reactions: BHD

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I wish i could but am very fortunate to be working. Work is sadly very busy (health care)
NP, Cole. I feel ya with being very busy. I'm up at 4:20 am, 6:oo am start and back home by 3:00 PM. I get home and end up doing a power nap. Not today with the game just about on, though.

Thanks for replying back. Enjoy the game with your dad!!!

Threw a sad effort one together

Many many thanks, as Cole said, I was very busy to do this one, too.

:thumbu:

LGP! Guys...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad