Binghamton Devils - New Jersey Devils
Cleveland Monsters - Columbus Blue Jackets
Laval Rocket - Mantreal Canadiens
Rochester Americans - Buffalo Sabres
Syracuse Crunch - Tampa Bay Lightning
Toronto Marlies - Toronto Maple Leafs
Utica Comets - Vancouver Canucks

Central Division

* Chicago Wolves - Las Vegas Golden Knights (See San Antonio Rampage below)

Grand Rapids Griffins - Detroit Red Wings
Iowa Wild - Minnesota Wild
Manitoba Moose - Winnipeg Jets
Milwaukee Admirals - Nashville Predators
Rockford IceHogs - Chicago Blackhawks
* San Antonio Rampage - St Louis Blues (Beginning 2020-2021 - will relocate to LV/Henderson, NV as the Las Vegas Golden Knights affiliate)
Texas Stars - Dallas Stars

Pacific Division

Bakersfield Condors - Edmonton Oilers
Colorado Eagles - Colorado Avalanche
Ontario Reign - Los Angeles Kings
San Diego Gulls - Anaheim Ducks
San Jose Barracuda - San Jose Sharks
Stockton Heat - Calgary Flames
Tucson Roadrunners - Arizona Coyotes

Last edited:

Major4Boarding

Unfamiliar Moderator
Jan 30, 2009
South of Heaven
Ok - here's the 2019-2020 AHL/NHL Affiliation thread. This thread will carry the remainder of the season. During the summer, we can unsticky this one and create the 2020-2021 thread towards the beginning of that season. Then sticky that one. I like rotating in/out threads by season, but open to a perma-sticky if the group thinks its best.

Question for the group. Do we want this format? - as in simple reference? Or do we want to get real detailed and add layers of information on to it... as in years left in affiliation agreements and other details. I'll leave it up to you but for now, here's the current affiliation thread.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
I'd like some indication if team is owned by parent (or similar entity) vs independent with affiliation duration remaining.

(FTR, I believe Vegas/Henderson "Silver Knights" will be part of Pacific Division. Colorado may remain in division when Palm Springs joins in 2021.)

Gavin Forrester

Feb 28, 2020
Islanders will move from Bridgeport to Nassau after the new rink is built for the Islanders after next year. Bridgeport either becomes Ranger affiliate or out

Darien

Jan 1, 2019
The real question is where is ST.Louis going with there AHL francise,,,Chicago Wolves really don't want them..

Barclay Donaldson

Feb 4, 2018
Tatooine
The real question is where is ST.Louis going with there AHL francise,,,Chicago Wolves really don't want them..

Neither organization will have much of a choice if St. Louis doesn't manage to convince someone to sell their AHL team. Only 12 AHL teams are independently owned, and none of them look likely to be sold. And that's if St. Louis is even interested in buying. When they and the Wolves cut off ties last time, they tried convincing the ECHL owners of Indianapolis and then Kansas City to buy incur the costs of buying a AHL franchise, upgrading to meet AHL standards, and leaving the ECHL. They both told St. Louis to kick dirt. I can't imagine with so many opportunities to buy an AHL team they would suddenly change their prospect development philosophy because of this.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad