Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
Giroux - Couturier - TK
JVR - Hayes - NAK
Laughton/Farabee - Frost - Voracek
Laughton/Farabee - Bunny - Pitlick

Obvious 1st line, 2 "middle six" lines, and a 4th line.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
source.gif

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I can feel it guys, we're going to get through this whole thread without any stupid arguments. This is our time to shine as a fanbase.

Reactions: Stizzle

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
@JojoTheWhale I blame you for everything. More dog pics and this doesn’t happen.

I Almost adopted a husky puppy this weekend. I decided to just say F it and pull the trigger. Reached out to the place that had it and said I was interested, and they said they had someone who was already pretty serious about adopting, but went through the workup with me anyway, as the fall back option.

Original person came through so they got them. :(

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
I want to see more of the Farabee - Bunnaman - Pitlick line, they've looked pretty decent the last couple games.
Bunnaman has picked up his skating (clearly faster than Vorobyev) and this group has potential as a solid 4th line.

It's not Bunnaman v Frost, Frost is top 9 or bust, Bunnaman is clearly slotted as a 4C.

captainpaxil

Dec 2, 2008
Jvr with g shows the player he can be when he has a real playmaker on his line. They've done a pretty impressive job this year keeping him away from any. I have to say part of the anticipation of a frost call-up will be having a disher on each line.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

dingbathero

No Jam? How about PB
Jul 14, 2010
St. John's, NL
I also liked what JVR brought to that line. He is a top 6 guy, right?

Who could fit into our top 6 - no particular order.

Giroux
Voracek
Coots
TK
Hayes
JVR
Frost

Am I missing anyone?

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Farabee, when he grows up, will be a more skilled version of Lindblom, both of whom would be good fits on any top 6 line.
Brink is going to be a top 6 forward as well.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
And the auditions proceed.

Really getting the feel that this season is about building AV's team, and that Fletcher is far more focused on building from within than he was in Minnesota, maybe because he has more options within the organization.

The only prospects who haven't gotten NHL time are Sushko and Ratcliffe, and neither is NHL ready (I don't count Strome as a prospect anymore).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad