2019-20 Roster Thread X

Status
Not open for further replies.

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
If he was gone yesterday it wouldnt be soon enough.
Sadly I’m thinking camp. He’s probably someone who another team that perceives they need depth is going to go for, but they won’t know that until they are in camp and see an underperforming prospect or someone gets hurt in preseason.

duffy9748

Nov 26, 2007
If Gostisbehere is in trade rumors and it won’t be for a defenseman, will it be for a scoring winger? Especially with the recent Hayes news from McKenzie.

Add a top prospect or #11 to Ghost and they could be going after an elite winger.

Reactions: PhlthyRich

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Fletcher at the SkateZone today.
maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: Lotusflower

duffy9748

Nov 26, 2007
Would you trade Ghost for Ehlers

If they are trading Ghost for a forward, you’d have to imagine it would be for someone with term. If you factor in they sign Hayes to a deal as well, there really aren’t any spots in the lineup for the next 2-3 years. That’s the only reason I could see it being a huge package for a star.

What could Ghost+Farabee/Frost/11 return?

Flyers Time

May 4, 2012
If they are trading Ghost for a forward, you’d have to imagine it would be for someone with term. If you factor in they sign Hayes to a deal as well, there really aren’t any spots in the lineup for the next 2-3 years. That’s the only reason I could see it being a huge package for a star.

What could Ghost+Farabee/Frost/11 return?
Instead of trading all that just sign Pannarin

flyersfan187

Dec 4, 2007
Morrisdale, PA
No reason to trade Ghost right now unless you get a young elite talent. The 11th and our top prospects should be off the table for any trades. The 2020 1st should be available though for the right person.

Giroux/Couts/Voracek
Lindblom/Patrick/TK
JVR/xxxx/xxxx
Raffl/Laughton/Hartman

Provy/Niskanen
Sanheim/Myers
Ghost/Braun
Hagg/Morin

Hart/xxxx

Three more spots to fill and it is possible to fill one or maybe two within the system.

flyersfan187

Dec 4, 2007
Morrisdale, PA
I would. Then we are fine in expansion (Provy, Sanheim, Myers)

Ehlers is also on a good contract and has blazing speed, needs to turn his playoff luck around

Fletcher has us set up nicely for the expansion draft with being able to protect our top 4 D. People may not like some of these trades but they are working out for the now and for the expansion. This off-season is a quality off-season in my mind so far.

Peacekeeper

Sep 27, 2017
Fletcher has us set up nicely for the expansion draft with being able to protect our top 4 D. People may not like some of these trades but they are working out for the now and for the expansion. This off-season is a quality off-season in my mind so far.

That is true, would lose JvR or Lindblom then I suppose

Branko

Jul 5, 2011

No. We need to complain about every move - it's what makes us Flyers fans.

I've said this before - we could acquire Conor McDavid for a 5th round pick and people would still feel obligated to hate the move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad