2019-20 Roster Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
you have to wonder if this roster in general needs a new face lift meaning we need more players that can shoot and score, we have so many players that are two-way and have no finish when it comes to putting pucks in the net, that's why we are having problems scoring goals. when they are passive it means they dont know who can put the puck in the net. it means alot of players that cant put pucks in the net have to go. grinding for goals is never going to work in todays nhl, you need players that can put pucks in the net.

if columbus was built like us, they would never had a chance of beating tampa, you need players that can put the puck in net without grinding for them.

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
I am even ok with not adding a scoring threat(panarin or duchene) as long as we address blue line and let's say invest into excellent 4line center.. I feel like scoring is ok and who knows maybe younger players will improve while veterans maintain their production. We add happy Carter Hart (happy because we'll probably sign his friend Talbot) plus playing 8 goalies hopefully won't happen again any time soon. So we inprove goaltending, shitty pk, defensive game by taking pressure off provorov and let's not forget coaching staff... We could be ok

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I know Spurgeon is the better dman right now but I don’t know if I would send the 11OA for a 30 y/o dman. More comfortable moving it for Trouba.

I would like to acquire a center through trade. Ideally, a center that can slide to wing when Frost is ready.

Ideally, they trade and sign for a center and D. There are several good options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad